Thread: Freya Hardmode

Freya Hardmode

Question for the experienced Ulduar raiders on here:
    To activate Hard Mode for Freya (and the Hard Mode loot table), do all 3 Elders need to be left up, or is 1 Elder enough? Asking for soloing reasons.

Thanks
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    all 3 have to be up

Quote Originally Posted by LuxyEU View Post
    all 3 have to be up
    Ok, thanks
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    If I remember correctly, leaving 1 up would give you a crafting pattern, leaving 2 up would give you a runed orb, or something like that. Maybe it is reversed. But basically need 3 up to get hard mode loot.

Deleted
    But you need only 1 up to get the achivment for the dragon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    But you need only 1 up to get the achivment for the dragon
    You need the 3 Elders for the Meta-achievment and the proto-drake.

Followup question: what's the minimum number of bosses I have to defeat to reach Freya? Is it possible to get to her by killing Flame Leviathan, XT-002, and Kologarn, or do I need to kill Assembly of Iron and/or Auriaya as well?

No need to kill assembly or Auriaya.

Deleted
    Leaviathan, xt , kologarn are enough if you skip the walking auriaya.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Followup question: what's the minimum number of bosses I have to defeat to reach Freya? Is it possible to get to her by killing Flame Leviathan, XT-002, and Kologarn, or do I need to kill Assembly of Iron and/or Auriaya as well?
    Nah, XT-002 and Kologarn are enough to kill in order to reach Freya.
    | i9 10850K | RTX 3080 Ti Aorus | Z490 Aorus Ultra G2 | Corsair 32GB DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Seagate BarraCuda 6TB | Corsair HX1000W Platinum | Cooler Master H500M

flame levi, xt, kolo, auriaya(can skip if you wait for pat to get to freya.

Cool, thanks