Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Learn Shaco, play 50+ games with him and carry yourself out of that ELO bracket you're in.
    I'm seriously debating this. How is he in the new jungle?
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    One of the few who can still go buff to buff and gank. His boxes are pretty awesome for clearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stronger than in S2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Stronger than in S2.
    This exactly, go red and go for gank in mid. Depending on the mid your teamed with, you can usually kill the person even after they flash. Always try to get the flash forced even if you don't get the kill because that's still a successful gank, go to your blue repeat if the enemy mid is a possible gank. For any of you who don't do this or don't know, put a box in the center of the lane for mid behind the enemy mid laner (deceive if you have to do it that way), make sure it's a bit behind so that they run into it (or flash even if you're lucky). Your deceive damage will still proc.

Shaco is better in the new season because he's one of the few junglers that can still do the early gank. Darius is much stronger too in the new jungle. Maokai feels relatively the same overall, still a strong pick. Nocturne is amazing though that's new news at all. Without including Shaco because I'll have a bias saying he's the best, I'd say Maokai is the best jungler, even better than Nocturne.

EDIT: I still haven't tried Nunu yet.
    Hey everyone

15+ Year Old Account
    The problem w/ Nunu is you're basically adding a second support to the roster.

So, unless you have a high damage top laner, it may not be the best idea...unless he truly is godlike now.

edit: anyone have a new-jungle shaco masteries / runes / typical item build breakdown for me?
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem w/ Nunu is you're basically adding a second support to the roster.

So, unless you have a high damage top laner, it may not be the best idea...unless he truly is godlike now.

edit: anyone have a new-jungle shaco masteries / runes / typical item build breakdown for me?
    Masteries: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/23153816#masteries

Runes: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/23153816#runes (Might swap AD Quints and AS speed marks)

Item build:

Starting- Boots and 3 pots; first back- hunters machete, maybe a few extra pots and a ward or two.

Early game- Boots of mobility>Madreds

Core- Wriggles>Phage>Wits End (still checking other items with AS on them and testing but staying safe with my usual build)> Trinity Force

Late Game- This is highly situational, Black Cleaver seems alright, maybe a Yomuu's Ghostblade... It really just depends.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Shaco jungle is impossible for me to pull off in my current elo (they actually buy wards).
    What jungler should I try to use for S3? I've chosen to main Nocturne as jungler this season, but what if he's picked, which junglers seem to fare the best in this "improved" jungle?

Deleted
    Skarner/Mumu/Lee any day. Gotta love skarner though with the right runes/masteries he clears as fast as lightning and his lv6 ganks are amazing. The new items also benefit his kit very well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Shaco jungle is impossible for me to pull off in my current elo (they actually buy wards).
    What jungler should I try to use for S3? I've chosen to main Nocturne as jungler this season, but what if he's picked, which junglers seem to fare the best in this "improved" jungle?
    While she's also banned a lot, I can heartily recommend Diana to jungle with, she wrecks that shit really hard and with the improved gold, you don't lose out on much at all. She needs on-lane CC for pre-6 ganks to be guaranteed, but post-6 you can just straight up murder people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    While she's also banned a lot, I can heartily recommend Diana to jungle with, she wrecks that shit really hard and with the improved gold, you don't lose out on much at all. She needs on-lane CC for pre-6 ganks to be guaranteed, but post-6 you can just straight up murder people.
    Thanks for the tip, but I'm afraid every game I've been in she's been banned

Deleted
    Sejuani is HELLA STRONG at the moment.

The new Spirit Stone's are absolutely amazing. + Liandry's Torment (op as fuck item), tanky + loads of damage. I'm currently testing her with Sorcs and MPen Runes.

I guess as long as you can get over her mediocre early game, Sejuani is pretty strong, yes.

Her late-game power is nothing to sneeze at.

15+ Year Old Account
    I mean, she's basically a Nautilus, right? Just with a bit more AP damage?

I personally really like Nunu for counterjungling/controlling in the new jungle.

Only problem is: He falls off quite a bit lategame, especially compared to carry junglers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    I guess as long as you can get over her mediocre early game, Sejuani is pretty strong, yes.

Her late-game power is nothing to sneeze at.
    Her earlygame isn't even that weak.

Really? It sure felt that way to me. Last time I played her, there was nothing I could do early-game that the other team didn't do better. They even had a jungling Amumu that just seemed to do way more damage than I did.

Maybe I just don't click well with her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Really? It sure felt that way to me. Last time I played her, there was nothing I could do early-game that the other team didn't do better. They even had a jungling Amumu that just seemed to do way more damage than I did.

Maybe I just don't click well with her.
    After lv3 and you have QWE, your damage is pretty damn good tbh. And you're still pretty tanky to take a beating while your laners come to help, plus ofcourse the permaslow and you can Q away if need be.

I've just picked up Nocturne because I wanted to try jungling.

My first game against beginner bots had a terrible start.
    I'm only level 12, so I don't have all my runes or masteries.

I found that I am really really really squishy.
    I was at half health after wolves and was killed by the Blue Buff.
    I ended up only killing wraiths/wolves and smiting golems until level 3.

After the game, I decided to invest my points into the defensive tree for survivability. Is this a good idea?

What can I do to improve my jungling as a level 12 player?
    I run attack speed marks, armor seals, MR/level glyphs and 1(one) Armor pen. quint.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbites View Post
    I've just picked up Nocturne because I wanted to try jungling.

My first game against beginner bots had a terrible start.
    I'm only level 12, so I don't have all my runes or masteries.

I found that I am really really really squishy.
    I was at half health after wolves and was killed by the Blue Buff.
    I ended up only killing wraiths/wolves and smiting golems until level 3.

After the game, I decided to invest my points into the defensive tree for survivability. Is this a good idea?

What can I do to improve my jungling as a level 12 player?
    I run attack speed marks, armor seals, MR/level glyphs and 1(one) Armor pen. quint.
    Without runes and masteries the jungle becomes a bitch and honestly it's not recommended at that level anyways unless you choose a jungler like Warwick just because nobody has as much sustain as he does. There are only a few junglers that can jungle without runes and masteries and make it bearable.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're level 12, you really don't want to jungle a squishy.

Maokai, Nunu or the above mentioned Warwick are solid choices to learn how to jungle early on. Pick up a few tier 1 armour runes (for all slots) to make life even easier. These are pretty cheap and can help a bit. I reckon Cho'gath should be able to do the trick as well.