Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Method is the Queen* of T14

    Just letting the folks at mmo-champ know that there was a mix up on the homepage. If Method were the kings they would have to be the first guild to clear T14. Since they weren't I assume it was meant that they're the queens of T14. While the interview was interesting, there were four typos in a row. What are the chances?!
    i5 2500k Powercolor HD 6950
    8gb 1600mhz RAM
    96gb Kingston SSD, 1TB Caviar Black 64mb cache
    Basic P67 motherboard
    800 watt PSU
    NZXT Phantom Case: If you think this case is ugly, you are wrong.

  2. #2
    Elemental Lord Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    8,074
    They cleared it on 25.

    Paragon cleared it on 10.

    Both require COMPLETELY different strategies, basically making them nearly completely different fights.

    So yeah. The title is fine.

    Don't start a flame war.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Transorcers, Warlords in disguise.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

  3. #3
    If they meant King of T14 25s, why not include the 25 bit? The title is misleading.
    When my guild is recruiting we say we're number one US, Alliance, all dwarf 10 man group, because it sounds better than World 800.
    i5 2500k Powercolor HD 6950
    8gb 1600mhz RAM
    96gb Kingston SSD, 1TB Caviar Black 64mb cache
    Basic P67 motherboard
    800 watt PSU
    NZXT Phantom Case: If you think this case is ugly, you are wrong.

  4. #4
    Scarab Lord Nest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Finlanders
    Posts
    4,846
    Here we go again.
    Heyoo!

  5. #5
    You sound awfully bitter good sir.

  6. #6
    Herald of the Titans Blitzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,657
    Why ... Why did you make this pointless thread?
    “It is either easy or impossible.” - Salvador Dali

    WoW characters:
    Blitzo[Warrior] -Rex[Hunter] -Jax [Warlock] -
    Gluttony [Mage]

  7. #7
    Scarab Lord Chonar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,472
    Ahaha, maybe they are, but I... I am the King and Queen of cheese.
    "Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my comrade." - Albert Camus

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Why ... Why did you make this pointless thread?
    The information is wrong. I felt it needed to be observed so it could perhaps be changed.
    i5 2500k Powercolor HD 6950
    8gb 1600mhz RAM
    96gb Kingston SSD, 1TB Caviar Black 64mb cache
    Basic P67 motherboard
    800 watt PSU
    NZXT Phantom Case: If you think this case is ugly, you are wrong.

  9. #9
    The Lightbringer Lovestar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    3,058
    Awaiting feminist critique of this topic

  10. #10
    Legendary! Ryme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In a field, somewhere
    Posts
    6,666
    Quote Originally Posted by Gringgotts View Post
    The information is wrong. I felt it needed to be observed so it could perhaps be changed.
    Which would be fine, except for the fact you mockingly changed it to Queen, with a star before it so none could miss that part. This is what the internets would call troll baiting.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh


  11. #11
    Scarab Lord Nest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Finlanders
    Posts
    4,846
    I think that Sha of Fear is the king of t14. Get it? xxxDd
    Heyoo!

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Gringgotts View Post
    Just letting the folks at mmo-champ know that there was a mix up on the homepage. If Method were the kings they would have to be the first guild to clear T14. Since they weren't I assume it was meant that they're the queens of T14. While the interview was interesting, there were four typos in a row. What are the chances?!
    You are probably finnish and/or from Paragon?
    Majority of people are not interested in 10 mans, that's why theres only 1 serious 10-man guild (paragon). No one considers paragon a world first guild in anything, the world firsts are done in 25-man. Sorry

  13. #13
    This thread gave me cancer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    Awaiting feminist critique of this topic
    Haha that would be hilarious. "Why is the queen being figured as the king here, huuuuuh?"

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Gringgotts View Post
    If they meant King of T14 25s, why not include the 25 bit? The title is misleading.
    When my guild is recruiting we say we're number one US, Alliance, all dwarf 10 man group, because it sounds better than World 800.
    Agree, wowprogress lists them 2nd in the T14 category, so their claim to be king is obviously an attempt to discredit 10 man guilds. Not a nice move. Dont fall for it and start another 10vs25 flamefest.

  15. #15
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    London England
    Posts
    188
    Funny how when Paragon were a 25 man guild nobody gave a shit about 10 man.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    Awaiting feminist critique of this topic
    King sized beds are bigger than queen sized beds. I can change my post title to clarify, because that's what people do when their post titles are misleading.
    i5 2500k Powercolor HD 6950
    8gb 1600mhz RAM
    96gb Kingston SSD, 1TB Caviar Black 64mb cache
    Basic P67 motherboard
    800 watt PSU
    NZXT Phantom Case: If you think this case is ugly, you are wrong.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by chriscadaver View Post
    Funny how when Paragon were a 25 man guild nobody gave a shit about 10 man.
    You remember wrong then.

  18. #18
    unless you are in Paragon, how does that relate to you?

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Gringgotts View Post
    The information is wrong. I felt it needed to be observed so it could perhaps be changed.
    Yes. Because then the Lion King theme would totally fit right in.

    Not to mention the article isn't about them being the first to finish. It's about the fact that they did the best overall.

    AND BESIDES THAT, IT'S NOT EVEN MMOC'S ARTICLE. Go post on Manaflask's site if you've a problem with their article.

    Did you even read anything besides the title? Or did you just say to yourself, "Kings? More like Queens!" and then laugh at your own stupid joke before bringing it here for people to point out how unfunny and stupid it is.
    Last edited by Firecrest; 2012-12-11 at 04:11 PM.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

  20. #20
    Scarab Lord Nest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Finlanders
    Posts
    4,846
    Quote Originally Posted by chriscadaver View Post
    Funny how when Paragon were a 25 man guild nobody gave a shit about 10 man.
    Because 10man guilds didnt get world first.
    Unlike now in tier 14.
    Heyoo!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •