Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How do I get heirloom pants?

I'm not in a guild so I just need to join a guild that has that particular achievement and purchase them. Or do I need a certain level of rep with the guild with that achievement before I can buy them?

Believe it or not THIS INFORMATION IS NOT ON WOWHEAD. Thus I'm having to make a forum post to find out.

I know the cloak is at honored and the helm is at revered, may be the same for the pants, I couldn't tell ya right now with servers being down. But the guild does need to have that achievement that unlocks them for you to purchase and such.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

10+ Year Old Account
    The legs are offered by the guild vendor once the guild gets 600 in all primary professions (I think it's primary). Then it's 1,350 gold for each pair of legs.

I'm not sure about rep since I've always been exalted but I think you need exalted and I think the guild needs to be level 25.

EDIT: Apparently you need honored and they need all professions
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-12-11 at 04:45 PM.

you need honored with the guild and the guild needs to have the "Working as a Team" achievement

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=6626

Thank you,
    next can someone suggest the best method to grind to honored after joining the guild? and how long this would take in hours?

It's fast as non dailies give guild XP now. Do quests

Quote Originally Posted by awebz View Post
    Thank you,
    next can someone suggest the best method to grind to honored after joining the guild? and how long this would take in hours?
    It's faster than ever now. If you join a guild on a level 1 character, and level that character to 20/25, you should already be at Revered or near it! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Mang View Post
    you need honored with the guild and the guild needs to have the "Working Better as a Team" achievement

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=6626
    Fixed that for you. "Working as a Team" is the one with 525. With "Better" in there, that's 600. This is also not including the secondary professions.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Thank you,
    Questing. Levels 1-24 gets you to exalted these days (without dungeons, only quests count). Every quest is another 300-500 guild rep.

I'm not in a guild so I just need to join a guild that has that particular achievement and purchase them. Or do I need a certain level of rep with the guild with that achievement before I can buy them?

Believe it or not THIS INFORMATION IS NOT ON WOWHEAD. Thus I'm having to make a forum post to find out.
    Maybe you should join a guild for all the right reasons. Included in the list of right reasons you will not find "cuz I want something".
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Maybe you should join a guild for all the right reasons. Included in the list of right reasons you will not find "cuz I want something".
    R-i-g-h-t.

Deleted
    I actually join various progression guilds with alts for the sole purpose of buying pets and stuff they have from achievements that my main guild doesnt have. Long live account wide achievements...

No thanks, I prefer to go it alone. I just need the pants for my new monk :P

Quote Originally Posted by GreatSageCorban View Post
    R-i-g-h-t.
    No. Seriously. What use to a guild is someone who came there JUST to get pants to level to 85?
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

No. Seriously. What use to a guild is someone who came there JUST to get pants to level to 85?
    I know handfuls of people that join guilds just to mooch off their perks and whathaveyou, especially those mass-invite guilds who's soul purpose is to pool gold for the GM of it. Sure they seem like a decent guild, till the gold starts disappearing.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Ok so here's a question. Does anyone know of a tool I could use to locate guilds on my server that have said achievement? Like through armory or wowhead?

Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    It's fast as non dailies give guild XP now. Do quests
    Non dailies allways gave guild rep/xp. Its just that low level quests dont give stupidly low amounts of rep any longer.
    Last edited by Playintrafic; 2012-12-11 at 08:55 PM.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Nevermind on that...I have a method that will work. I will look for the guilds on my server offering invites for anyone and then look them up on armory to check for the achievement.

...all this for some damn pants. why is blizzard trying to make me be social? not even the exp boost from being in a guild is worth putting up with the tarded /g chat.

Thank you,
    Make a level 1 and grind out a bunch of fast low level quests with what heirloom you have.

Alternately, join a guild with them open and do a lot of dailies with your 90.

...where are EARTH are the staff, shoulders, chest??? I can not find the vendor at Trial of the Crusader.