Cool The Forsaken Emissaries and the Answers they Got

"Sylvanas worked to ensure that the damned such as herself would have a home free from threats by the living. As a means to further her own goals and protect her budding nation, Sylvanas sent emissaries to various factions in search of allies. The kind-hearted tauren of Thunder Bluff proved to be the most promising contact. Specifically, Archdruid Hamuul Runetotem saw the potential for redemption in Sylvanas’ people, even though he was fully aware of the Forsaken’s sinister nature. Thus, the tauren convinced Warchief Thrall, despite his misgivings, to forge an alliance of convenience between the Forsaken and the Horde. In the end, the Forsaken’s chances of victory against the Lich King were bolstered, while the Horde gained an invaluable foothold in the Eastern Kingdoms."

And that's how the Forsaken joined the Horde.

Now let's try to imagine for a second what the other answers they got were

The list is in order of proximity.

The Scarlet Crusade: DIE MONSTER!
    Forsaken Emissary: UEEEEEEERGHHHHHH! *dies*
    (the Argent Dawn didn't exist back than)

Silvermoon City: Sorry, I know we were all victims of the same monster, but we have our own problems right now.
    Forsaken Emissary: Okay.

Ironforge: Die, ye monster!

Irradiated Gnomereggan: We kind of have our own problems to take care of right now. but take these three guys with you.
    Forsaken Emissary: Okay, we finally got allies. just three gnomes, but that's a start.

Stormwind City: Die, you monster! Lordaeron Belongs to the Alliance!
    Forsaken Emissary: Man, I'm a citizen of Lordaeron... No, forget it, I'm out of here. Convincing you guys isn't worth my time.

Steamwheedle Cartel: Do you have money?
    Forsaken Emissary: Forget it. I've already died once, I'm not gonna pay gold to die again in an explosion.

Orgrimmar: We'll study your case, but don't get your hopes too high.
    Forsaken Emissary: We'd better let the tauren do the talking next time.

Echo Isles: Da dark voodoo be runnin' high on ya, mon. too much bad mojo around ya.
    Forsaken Emissary: Say what?

Teldrassil: DIE YOU DEMON SPAWNED MONSTER! take your smelly ghost back to your people and tell them to stay out of our forest!
    Last edited by checking facts; 2012-12-11 at 05:15 PM.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.