Poll: When are servers coming back up

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Servers back up on time ?

10 hours of maintenance, to me this means that there is lots to be done and typically when they take these long downtimes they go over by at least 2 hours, not that I care deeply I just find it fun to try and guess from week to week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most weeks I don't mind, but I actually have a lot of stuff I want to do today and I am quite bored, kinda annoyed for the first time.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

10+ Year Old Account
    It's already been extended.

excellent prediction, Burglekutt

They must be doing some hardware upgrades, seeing as how EU has no downtime tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN/...52300186923008

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not only is it extended maintenance, but I am getting that "Unable to connect..If this persists please contact customer support" message. Following that link leads to a dead end "did this article help" thread. It was repaired before by Blizz.. I am wondering what they do to trigger this message. I usually am able to log into client and see the servers are down. Can't get past log in screen now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    It's already been extended.
    Yep, just saw this.... at least 2 hours it tis.

Quote Originally Posted by Badee View Post
    Not only is it extended maintenance, but I am getting that "Unable to connect..If this persists please contact customer support" message. Following that link leads to a dead end "did this article help" thread. It was repaired before by Blizz.. I am wondering what they do to trigger this message. I usually am able to log into client and see the servers are down. Can't get past log in screen now.
    Probably means authentication servers are down

10+ Year Old Account
    Since people get bored during the downtime, for those that have not seen it (and slightly related)

I refresh to see if any one had replied and didn't see any sorryy
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandaemic View Post
    “Oh, do a daily? Just do a daily? Why don’t I strap on my daily helmet and squeeze down into a daily cannon and fire off into daily land, where quests grow on little dailies?!”

Quote Originally Posted by Clevername View Post
    Yep, just saw this.... at least 2 hours it tis.
    As expected, typical Blizz.

I'd pay for a nice, detailed video put together by Blizzard showing exactly what goes down on Tuesday mornings and what causes extended downtime

Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    I'd pay for a nice, detailed video put together by Blizzard showing exactly what goes down on Tuesday mornings and what causes extended downtime
    I'm with this guy.

I just want to do my dailies =/

Quote Originally Posted by Clevername View Post
    10 hours of maintenance, to me this means that there is lots to be done and typically when they take these long downtimes they go over by at least 2 hours, not that I care deeply I just find it fun to try and guess from week to week.
    looks like by the results of the poll people are at least basing thier reply on reality. lol
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Dem poll results...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    Since people get bored during the downtime, for those that have not seen it (and slightly related)

this was absolutely hilarious, this has made the wait worth it just to find this gem!

it probably will not be evening for those that live on the west coast, but those who live on the east coast lost a couple of hours if they are the typical individual who sleeps at night.

so when i looked this morning it sad 11 am pst for servers to be back up... just checked and instead of sying "hey we're extending maintenance" they stealth changed it to 1 pm pst. atleast be honest with us.

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how people act like this is a new trend. I never expect servers to be up on Tuesday untill at least 3pm EST(that's where I'm at). I usually go for a walk or play some guitar. IMO plan to do something other than play WoW on Tuesday morning.