Thread: The Tribunal

Page 1 of 6
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    The Tribunal

    Does anyone else feel they can't press a button in their games without risking getting reported, and eventually, banned?

    These days if you pick, play in a way or even say something ANYONE doesn't like and you get a bad evaluation from the respectable, noble assemblage of humanitarians that is The Tribunal (right), you could lose your account for good.

    I have a lot of at stake, because I've invested far more money than I'd admit in this game.

    Since I play ranked, communication and positivity are key to winning. But in this climate, I feel compelled to not say anything at all, lest I offend some sensitive little tulip and incite his or her dreaded impulse to report me.

    In fact, having been banned for a 3rd time now, I honestly feel afraid even playing anymore. I do my best to be curt and helpful, but there are times I just can't not swear at or berate someone. I admit my faults, but when I get mad, I vent, and if Riot keeps affirming someone's license to report another player for justifiably lashing out at them, I fear the only logical end to this story is the irreversible seizure of my account.

    I can't describe how artificial and paralyzing it feels to, instead of thinking about the game itself, worry about your every action just so you can continue to play the game at all. That a few bad games here or there should jeopardize all future games, while the honor points you accumulate mean nothing in the face of this (as far as I know).

    I understand, I really do, that the aim of the Tribunal is noble. But to allow anyone at all above level 20 to decide the fate of a player time and time again, after just a cursory look at a case, is in my eyes worse than no Tribunal at all.

    I understand, also, that players have feelings, and good or bad plays stir strong emotions which may generate a response from other players. I am sure that when clouded by these emotions, a player will feel inclined, obliged, even, to report another player just to direct his anger somewhere. Losing teams are far more likely to report, therefore, and should be given special consideration. Let not the Tribunal be a weapon of abuse against Summoners who forget the Code now and then, but use it in conjunction with honor, or some other means of gauging a player's goodness, before meting out punishment.

    Sorry for the ample text.

    Edit: I've added my report card here for good measure. For the record, I think I deserved my reports in cases 2 and 5 - they are examples of myself being an ass on account of anger, which is my fault alone; however, the rest I feel are cases in which I stood up for myself just the right amount and got reported maliciously by the very people who should be in my place today.
    Last edited by gamhacked; 2012-12-12 at 03:44 PM.

  2. #2
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,156
    No.

    To my knowledge, I've never been in the Tribunal. I've most certainly never been warned/banned.

    Additionally, I've gone through hundreds of cases and the vast majority of people in there deserve to be. Since you can review your cases, I've also seen which cases are pardoned and punished. Again, the vast majority of cases that are punished are done rightly so.

    It's really simple, don't be a jerk and you don't get banned.

    You yourself state you swear at people. It's really simple: don't. Same as in RL, think of, say, a driving trip with some moron that shouldn't ever have gotten their license - if you cuss them out in the comfort of your own car, there's no problem. Overtake them, cut them off, open their door and yell at their face that they can't drive and are being idiots is going to get you arrested.
    Last edited by Duilliath; 2012-12-11 at 07:03 PM.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    It's really simple, don't be a jerk and you don't get banned.

    You yourself state you swear at people. It's really simple: don't.
    I'm not toxic by nature, I'm the opposite. I do everything in my power to win a game when I'm playing ranked, because that's all I really care about. Since swearing at people and harassing them decreases their performance, and therefore my chance to win, I avoid it.

    However, it is other players being toxic I can't stand. I'm sorry, but nobody has unlimited patience, and when there's someone every game saying 'gg ff 20' or 'wow you bad, not ganking this lane anymore', I don't give a shit about reporting, I want to tell the guy to go fuck himself because he's being a prick. At the end though, players like that, who deserve the ban for what they did in the first place, get off clean, and you end up being banned by somebody random because they scan your chat and see you swore twice. I will not sit idly by as someone ruins my experience because everything didn't go the way they planned, and muting is no solution because if it were we'd all mute each other and play by our happy selves.

  4. #4
    Moderator Isrozzis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The land of too much heat
    Posts
    3,261
    Since you said you know that you break down and lash at people, just try not to do it. You say it's justifiable, but it really isn't. If someone just goes out of there way to harass you without you even doing anything, it gets very obnoxious very quickly, but just mute them. If you respond to them you are doing what they want you to do. If you mute them you can no longer read anything they write. So problem solved. Also if you are worried about communication in ranked games, I've noticed that the people who harass and such are the people who never type anything helpful in chat. You can usually rely on pings or the other three members of the team.

    Alternatively you could just play normal draft if you like the draft style, but without the pressure of ranked games. People are generally more relaxed in normal draft and I find the atmosphere to be better. You still get dumb people and ragers, but not as often as you do in ranked.

    So, either ignore the people who you say are harassing you, or just don't play ranked. It's pretty simple really.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-11 at 01:25 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by gamhacked View Post
    However, it is other players being toxic I can't stand. I'm sorry, but nobody has unlimited patience, and when there's someone every game saying 'gg ff 20' or 'wow you bad, not ganking this lane anymore', I don't give a shit about reporting, I want to tell the guy to go fuck himself because he's being a prick. At the end though, players like that, who deserve the ban for what they did in the first place, get off clean, and you end up being banned by somebody random because they scan your chat and see you swore twice. I will not sit idly by as someone ruins my experience because everything didn't go the way they planned, and muting is no solution because if it were we'd all mute each other and play by our happy selves.
    ok, just read through this a bit more carefully. The I want to tell the guy to go fuck himself because he's being a prick is the definition of toxic. If they really are that obnoxious, they are the people who will end up in the tribunal, and they will get banned. As you have experienced, lashing back at them makes them seem like the more innocent party and you like the antagonist. And I bet you can guess who usually gets tribunal punishments.

    So like I said above, either calm down and just mute people or don't play ranked.

  5. #5
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,156
    Quote Originally Posted by gamhacked View Post
    I'm not toxic by nature, I'm the opposite. I do everything in my power to win a game when I'm playing ranked, because that's all I really care about. Since swearing at people and harassing them decreases their performance, and therefore my chance to win, I avoid it.

    However, it is other players being toxic I can't stand. I'm sorry, but nobody has unlimited patience, and when there's someone every game saying 'gg ff 20' or 'wow you bad, not ganking this lane anymore', I don't give a shit about reporting, I want to tell the guy to go fuck himself because he's being a prick. At the end though, players like that, who deserve the ban for what they did in the first place, get off clean, and you end up being banned by somebody random because they scan your chat and see you swore twice. I will not sit idly by as someone ruins my experience because everything didn't go the way they planned, and muting is no solution because if it were we'd all mute each other and play by our happy selves.
    No.

    Let's put it like this: whether you like it or not, you're going to be stuck with them for the coming 20-60 minutes. Bitching them out isn't going to change that. It's also not going to increase your chances of winning. In fact, the more bullshit people type, the less likely it becomes you win.

    Tell them to tone it down, focus on the game and winning. If they fail to do that, feel free to mute them. Bitching them out is not going to make them play any better, stop being toxic or start carrying the team all of a sudden. End result if you bitch: no gain for your game, possible ban. Did you get anything out of it? No.

    On the other hand, if you can manage to turn it around (one every 100 games, who knows), it's one game you might win that otherwise you would've lost.

    It's simply not worth it to bitch out people.

  6. #6
    The Patient Belajasx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by gamhacked View Post
    I'm not toxic by nature, I'm the opposite. I do everything in my power to win a game when I'm playing ranked, because that's all I really care about. Since swearing at people and harassing them decreases their performance, and therefore my chance to win, I avoid it.

    However, it is other players being toxic I can't stand. I'm sorry, but nobody has unlimited patience, and when there's someone every game saying 'gg ff 20' or 'wow you bad, not ganking this lane anymore', I don't give a shit about reporting, I want to tell the guy to go fuck himself because he's being a prick. At the end though, players like that, who deserve the ban for what they did in the first place, get off clean, and you end up being banned by somebody random because they scan your chat and see you swore twice. I will not sit idly by as someone ruins my experience because everything didn't go the way they planned, and muting is no solution because if it were we'd all mute each other and play by our happy selves.
    So instead of using the tools provided to root out the bad seeds you pour water on them and join the bandwagon by becoming one yourself. You cant fix stupidity with more stupidity. And thats the downfall of people spreading stupidity, they get banned eventually; we normal players thank god for that.

    I usually bite my tongue during the games and spill it out with friends while enjoying that nice hot cup of coffee and a cig and laugh at the matter...
    An opinion is a subjective statement or thought about an issue or topic, and is the result of emotion or interpretation of facts. An opinion may be supported by an argument, although people may draw opposing opinions from the same set of facts. Opinions rarely change without new arguments being presented. However, it can be reasoned that one opinion is better supported by the facts than another by analysing the supporting arguments.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    No.

    Let's put it like this: whether you like it or not, you're going to be stuck with them for the coming 20-60 minutes. Bitching them out isn't going to change that. It's also not going to increase your chances of winning. In fact, the more bullshit people type, the less likely it becomes you win.

    Tell them to tone it down, focus on the game and winning. If they fail to do that, feel free to mute them. Bitching them out is not going to make them play any better, stop being toxic or start carrying the team all of a sudden. End result if you bitch: no gain for your game, possible ban. Did you get anything out of it? No.

    On the other hand, if you can manage to turn it around (one every 100 games, who knows), it's one game you might win that otherwise you would've lost.

    It's simply not worth it to bitch out people.
    Yes, what you say is what everyone should aspire towards, but like I said, there are times it gets to me. If I lash out at someone once every 10, 15 games and play 7-8 out of 10 positive games to whose victorious outcome I contribute, I will still get banned. And that's what's wrong with it. My problem is that there's no counterweight to negative behavior - it's too much to ask a player to be an angel 24/7, as we're only human. I don't mind the occasional 3 or 6 day time out, but a permanent ban, which I know is an eventual reality, is just unacceptable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    ok, just read through this a bit more carefully. The I want to tell the guy to go fuck himself because he's being a prick is the definition of toxic.
    A toxic remark, yes. But does one remark make me a toxic player? If you're angry one day of the month, does that characterize you as an angry person?

  8. #8
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,156
    Clearly, it happens enough to wind up in the Tribunal. The occasional report will not get you there, it has to be a repeat thing.

    If you do rage that often, you might just be the problem rather than a 'none ragey person'. I can't tell that as I'm not (playing with) you. Only you can see that.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Clearly, it happens enough to wind up in the Tribunal. The occasional report will not get you there, it has to be a repeat thing.

    If you do rage that often, you might just be the problem rather than a 'none ragey person'. I can't tell that as I'm not (playing with) you. Only you can see that.
    I don't rage often, that's the point. Two or three single reports without a comment are enough to get you banned. One guy clicks report, a few people on the tribunal read a few lines of your case and think "yeah, this guy's probably another asshole" and vote to punish you. The fact that we report for almost anything these days shows how misused this tool is.

    And the example I used showing how I'd swear at someone harassing me was extreme, I'm not saying it's my go-to resolution - it's the worst that could happen when I'm angry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Belajasx View Post
    So instead of using the tools provided to root out the bad seeds you pour water on them and join the bandwagon by becoming one yourself.
    That's the thing - I'm not concluding that person is a toxic player from his one remark, so I'll just warn him and mute him if need be. But chances are if I say something like 'reported' or 'muted' I myself will get reported and be found guilty in the Tribunal.

    Deducing someone is a jerk from a single game or display of vitriol is as bad as saying someone is a bad player because they're having a single bad game. You should never call a player bad, because you can't know and it's sheer provocation, but if you call someone out for playing badly I feel that's a legitimate opinion and one that shouldn't warrant a report, for example.
    Last edited by gamhacked; 2012-12-11 at 08:32 PM.

  10. #10
    Moderator Axethor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Elchea Library
    Posts
    3,587
    We all rage. Just look at the rage thread here. I sometimes yell at and insult my team mates if they are one of "those people." I have never been banned, so this must happen more often than your admitting.

    If you rage and insult people, you will get reported. I'd say the system is working, and while you may be good every 10 games for a bad one, it doesn't excuse the bad one.

    Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

    Steam | Twitter

    LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

  11. #11
    I try hard not to resort to name calling, swearing or over criticisms - like the cliched "you suck" and "so low" that get spammed by usually the worst person on your team each game :P

    That being said the odd game I will be ... impolite, but if I feel myself starting to get really annoyed or drawn into a petty argument that means I am spending time typing instead of playing, I just stop typing and let it go, and then report tham after the game.

    It's pretty satisfying to know after the game you and other people on your team will be reporting them, and for all their impotent rage at the fact they think everyone else sucks, there is nothing they can report you for xD

    As i said above I am no paragon of calm virtue, but it's really not that hard for me to walk the line between expressing irritation and getting in tribunal all the time. I got 1 warning after I had been playing the game a week and left 3 games in progress when people were being dickish to me while learning (I didn't realise you could get in trouble for it!). I have never been in tribunal / punished since.
    Last edited by Maelle; 2012-12-11 at 08:38 PM.

  12. #12
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,156
    Quote Originally Posted by gamhacked View Post
    I don't rage often, that's the point. Two or three single reports without a comment are enough to get you banned. One guy clicks report, a few people on the tribunal read a few lines of your case and think "yeah, this guy's probably another asshole" and vote to punish you. The fact that we report for almost anything these days shows how misused this tool is.

    And the example I used showing how I'd swear at someone harassing me was extreme, I'm not saying it's my go-to resolution - it's the worst that could happen when I'm angry.



    That's the thing - I'm not concluding that person is a toxic player from his one remark, so I'll just warn him and mute him if need be. But chances are if I say something like 'reported' or 'muted' I myself will get reported and be found guilty in the Tribunal.

    Deducing someone is a jerk from a single game or display of vitriol is as bad as saying someone is a bad player because they're having a single bad game. You should never call a player bad, because you can't know and it's sheer provocation, but if you call someone out for playing badly I feel that's a legitimate opinion and one that shouldn't warrant a report, for example.
    I care very little for the comments. Sometimes they help me to identify what I should look for. When doing Tribunal, or reporting people, I look at one thing only: Would I hate to play a game with this person? If yes, I press Punish. So far it's gotten me a 90%+ correct score on Tribunal, so clearly that looks about right.

    It's been stated several times over that a few reports will not land you in Tribunal. You need to be consistent in your poor behaviour. That is why I am having a hard time believing it's only occasionally. We're not looking at 1% report rate. Even THAT is high compared to Ye Olde Average Summoner.

  13. #13
    Not at all.

    If you're getting banned so frequently, then clearly YOU are doing something wrong.

    I won't lie, I've been the biggest asshole to the people that deserved it, and I've been told plenty of times I'd be reported, but I have never before gotten a warning or anything.

    Context is all that matters. Oh, and being able to write sentences that make you look smarter than the average LoL player makes you seem much more 'legit' and pardon-worthy even though you might say the most fucked up shit.

    You just need to know what and when you can say certain things.

  14. #14
    The Patient Belajasx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by gamhacked View Post
    I will not sit idly by as someone ruins my experience because everything didn't go the way they planned, and muting is no solution because if it were we'd all mute each other and play by our happy selves.
    Quote Originally Posted by gamhacked View Post
    That's the thing - I'm not concluding that person is a toxic player from his one remark, so I'll just warn him and mute him if need be. But chances are if I say something like 'reported' or 'muted' I myself will get reported and be found guilty in the Tribunal.

    Deducing someone is a jerk from a single game or display of vitriol is as bad as saying someone is a bad player because they're having a single bad game. You should never call a player bad, because you can't know and it's sheer provocation, but if you call someone out for playing badly I feel that's a legitimate opinion and one that shouldn't warrant a report, for example.
    Choose already :P

    Calling out someone for bad play; depends how you do it. The usual "omfg you noob [insert rant] [insert retard cancerspam]" is bad but so might acting like a prosecutor and slapping it in their face with force be too... Friendly "next time, remember/ you could [insert good advice], " will go through the right way more often.

    And that "if I only do it once a while doesnt make it/me evil" thing dont work for me... Imo even the first and only time is bad enough behaviour and will show that you wont hesitate using that same method in future either...
    An opinion is a subjective statement or thought about an issue or topic, and is the result of emotion or interpretation of facts. An opinion may be supported by an argument, although people may draw opposing opinions from the same set of facts. Opinions rarely change without new arguments being presented. However, it can be reasoned that one opinion is better supported by the facts than another by analysing the supporting arguments.

  15. #15
    Bloodsail Admiral KunkkaTheAdmiral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Seventyseven sea's.
    Posts
    1,017
    Of course a little kindness goes along way, I never really "ranted hardcore" in a LoL game, in roughly 1800 games, surely there is a small "srsly, why did you do that?" in the most of us but I never ever expected such a whiny community like in LoL its absolutely impossible to please the random normal and / or ranked player if you dont play like the Professionals making a bunch of big money.

    The Skin of some players is so extremely thin its astonishing, theres a meta introduced by someone who is referred to as "Pro gamers" and if you dont copy _everything_ like they do you are a noob in the first place, in the 2nd you get reported. If you say I dont want to play Support bot for the 20th time and you suggest "Cant we both go top? That was normal month ago"
    IF YOU GO TOP YOU GET REPORTED. <Insert rant from instant lock top caller>

    If someone really stretches it out, feeds on purpose or insult badly the whole game over its totally okay to report someone, they should be punished. But I wont take a damn report because I picked Rammus as a Jungler and get accused of being a "faggot" or something else because I picked that "non viable" hero, just because I want to play him, afterall its a game, people should have fun playing it.

    The sad part is, the OP is right, people in the Tribunal are such douches and punish you for that. If you rant the absolute slightest, the slightest amount you get reported by everyone.

    I did my 20 Tribunal Votes today and it was hilarious, after 50 minutes the game ended the AD carry called out in all chat for the first time ever in this match "gg easy :P"
    He got reported by 3 or his teammembers and 5 of the enemies, for what reason ? Making a joke ?

    Since the Tribunal and this "Report overfunction" grows so big, I played way less games then before, simply because you are forced more and more into an behavior thats not about having fun in a game, more like "You have to please your teammembers even if they are douches who threaten you with an report for placing an ward wrong or picking a non op Champion.

  16. #16
    Moderator Axethor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Elchea Library
    Posts
    3,587
    Quote Originally Posted by KunkkaTheAdmiral View Post
    Of course a little kindness goes along way, I never really "ranted hardcore" in a LoL game, in roughly 1800 games, surely there is a small "srsly, why did you do that?" in the most of us but I never ever expected such a whiny community like in LoL its absolutely impossible to please the random normal and / or ranked player if you dont play like the Professionals making a bunch of big money.

    The Skin of some players is so extremely thin its astonishing, theres a meta introduced by someone who is referred to as "Pro gamers" and if you dont copy _everything_ like they do you are a noob in the first place, in the 2nd you get reported. If you say I dont want to play Support bot for the 20th time and you suggest "Cant we both go top? That was normal month ago"
    IF YOU GO TOP YOU GET REPORTED. <Insert rant from instant lock top caller>

    If someone really stretches it out, feeds on purpose or insult badly the whole game over its totally okay to report someone, they should be punished. But I wont take a damn report because I picked Rammus as a Jungler and get accused of being a "faggot" or something else because I picked that "non viable" hero, just because I want to play him, afterall its a game, people should have fun playing it.

    The sad part is, the OP is right, people in the Tribunal are such douches and punish you for that. If you rant the absolute slightest, the slightest amount you get reported by everyone.

    I did my 20 Tribunal Votes today and it was hilarious, after 50 minutes the game ended the AD carry called out in all chat for the first time ever in this match "gg easy :P"
    He got reported by 3 or his teammembers and 5 of the enemies, for what reason ? Making a joke ?

    Since the Tribunal and this "Report overfunction" grows so big, I played way less games then before, simply because you are forced more and more into an behavior thats not about having fun in a game, more like "You have to please your teammembers even if they are douches who threaten you with an report for placing an ward wrong or picking a non op Champion.
    I punish "GG, easy." Horribly demeaning thing to say to the losing team and falls under the summoners code as unsportsmanlike conduct.

    Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

    Steam | Twitter

    LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

  17. #17
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,156
    Quote Originally Posted by KunkkaTheAdmiral View Post
    Of course a little kindness goes along way, I never really "ranted hardcore" in a LoL game, in roughly 1800 games, surely there is a small "srsly, why did you do that?" in the most of us but I never ever expected such a whiny community like in LoL its absolutely impossible to please the random normal and / or ranked player if you dont play like the Professionals making a bunch of big money.

    The Skin of some players is so extremely thin its astonishing, theres a meta introduced by someone who is referred to as "Pro gamers" and if you dont copy _everything_ like they do you are a noob in the first place, in the 2nd you get reported. If you say I dont want to play Support bot for the 20th time and you suggest "Cant we both go top? That was normal month ago"
    IF YOU GO TOP YOU GET REPORTED. <Insert rant from instant lock top caller>

    If someone really stretches it out, feeds on purpose or insult badly the whole game over its totally okay to report someone, they should be punished. But I wont take a damn report because I picked Rammus as a Jungler and get accused of being a "faggot" or something else because I picked that "non viable" hero, just because I want to play him, afterall its a game, people should have fun playing it.

    The sad part is, the OP is right, people in the Tribunal are such douches and punish you for that. If you rant the absolute slightest, the slightest amount you get reported by everyone.

    I did my 20 Tribunal Votes today and it was hilarious, after 50 minutes the game ended the AD carry called out in all chat for the first time ever in this match "gg easy :P"
    He got reported by 3 or his teammembers and 5 of the enemies, for what reason ? Making a joke ?

    Since the Tribunal and this "Report overfunction" grows so big, I played way less games then before, simply because you are forced more and more into an behavior thats not about having fun in a game, more like "You have to please your teammembers even if they are douches who threaten you with an report for placing an ward wrong or picking a non op Champion.
    I have to call bullshit on this one. I've literally seen hundreds of Tribunal cases and not one of them had "Did not support", "picked Rammus Jungle" or "Went double top". Not even during Eve's nerfed state did I see reports for people playing Eve as long as they played to win. Surprisingy (or not, really), those cases did have a few troll picks. Again, that boils down to don't be a jerk. If you are going to piss off your team mates, you're not going to have a good game.

    I really don't know how I can make it any clearer than that. You do not get banned for playing poorly, not following meta or what have you. You get banned for being a Plague Upon The Community (including obligatory capitals).

  18. #18
    I've dissed and used swear words on possibly every single player in LoL. I've never gotten a single warning or ban. So from my own experience I have doubts in the Tribunal in general. Thus, I do not bother using it. Maybe if I got a ban, I would know it worked.

  19. #19
    Well I may not agree with or understand everything you guys have said, but if that's what it takes to not get banned anymore, I'll try extra hard to do it.

    Thanks for the tips, guys.

  20. #20
    Pit Lord Martinussen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Denmark, Ørum
    Posts
    2,442
    well.... i've spent close to 300€ on LoL i think and im not afraid of getting banned.

    Some time ago, i were really improving my skill and my game, but with that came elitism and nerd raging. Everytime some played a little worse than me or if someone died to a stupid FB gank, i would RAAAAGGGEEEE like an insane mofo and rage quit. Honestly, within two weeks i went from hour long bans to my final warning, the 7 day ban. I realised then, that taking this game too seriously was annoying and exhausting. I then took a little break from the game and from then on i were nicer, and would only leave like 1/200 game. Approx 1500-2000 games later i havent gotten any warnings or bans. And since then i've spent those 200-300€ on the game aswell which i'd hate to lose.

    No need to worry dude, aslong as you dont leave games and rage excessively you shouldn't worry. I rage from time to time, and i feel safe.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •