Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I would say old Westfall or Duskwood. The story lines were really good and the locations were just fantastic. I also really liked Desolace back in vanilla as well mainly because I was the only person there lol. My other favorite place would be Karazhan, not just the raid but the surrounding area including Deadwind Pass.
    Last edited by luccadeo; 2012-12-12 at 02:19 PM.

The waterfalls of Nagrand. Being deaf, I only get to see places and read the words on the screen. For me, this was the most calming place for me. I would come here late at night, make a campfire up on one of the floating rocks and look out at the sky and the waterfalls. I imagine if there is a heaven, it might look something like this.
    Last edited by BeastmasterGuardian; 2012-12-12 at 02:23 PM.

Tried searching google for a picture but couldn't find anything and I'm at work so I can't get one but outside of Shattrath there were these floatinig islands and one of them had a bunch of flowers on it. Was pretty neat.

Other than that Nagrand with all the floating islands with waterfalls coming off of them. When I was able to have a flying mount it was awesome to fly up there. (Note: See poster above for what I'm talking about)

The nostalgia this game has produced for me is incredible.

I started a month after wow came out. The game was new and fresh and was like nothing i ever played before. All of the vanilla zones for leveling that had people collaboratively playing and shouting every time a horde was around.

I spent more time in raid zones then anything in my wow career. MC and BWL are like old friends that never get old. You can only think what has happened to all the people we enjoyed raiding with well before battle.net.

Nef 30min reset timer ftl..