Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Also, what does the hunter use? I didn't think Deterrence worked and I can't think of any serious defensives they have besides that.
    Deterrence is a 30% damage reduction (50% if glyphed). It's more than enough to soak protectors. I'm not even sure an ability that deflects the damage would even count for soaking.

Rogue feint, Mage greater invis (I think), Hunter Deterrance, and if needed, tank will cooldown the last one before a push.

We used rogue feint, hunter deterrence and feral druid barkskin + survival instinct.

We used a shadow priest with dispersion, an elemental shaman with shield wall, and a warlock with bubble.
    Hatred the Fearless.

Quote Originally Posted by PHsname View Post
    Mage greater invis
    Cauterize does the job as well.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Deleted
    We use a mage with invis, and a DK with AMZ AMS and IBF. No stuns. Ever. We never get a 4th add.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Cauterize does the job as well.
    greater invis is superior because if the mage is topped off (as they should be) then they won't get stunned when the explosion goes off.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    The rogue isn't getting stunned with just Feint+Elusiveness+absorbs? Cloak of Shadows did not work when I tried it during progression.

Also, what does the hunter use? I didn't think Deterrence worked and I can't think of any serious defensives they have besides that.
    Correct. The brief immunity a rogue gets will prevent any damage from TA, it won't count as nobody soaked like other immunities do. I think he pops feint before that anyway, just in case he mistimes the cloak immunity. Also, he soaks first, and I usually start out quickly with spirit shell. He's the least likely to ever get stunned because of these things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Boomkin can do this easily, with barksin + might of ursoc, or barkskin + (or alone) unending resolve from a lock
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee