Poll: What is your Brawler's Guild Rank ?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What is your Brawler's Guild Rank ?

What is your Brawler's Guild Rank ?

6, until I can kite the Murderaffe properly...

Got r8 night #1, currently being screwed by pet mechanics for 2 rares and my inability to find a priest for the 3rd.

7, fecking stuck on Battletron... he's impossible to do as a caster, against 9.8mhp within 2 minutes considering we need to constantly move!!

It's been too laggy for me, only tried 2 fights and on both I was already dead by the time my game caught up with me being ported into the ring, I've given up for now. I'll go back when there's less observers.

Also for the record hour and a half wait times between fights currently. Not real impressed with making this CRZ.

Deleted
    only rank2, currently impossible to do it from 09:00-22:00 server time due to crazy wait times. have to wait atleast 45mins between each fight. CRZ at its best

Deleted
    Hehe, just did rank 2-7--- i was the only one in the Arena oO

but Unguloxx was a real pain in the ass

Many people at lvl 7 explains how hard it is to beat lvl 8 mobs

10+ Year Old Account
    7, stuck on GG but haven't given it much attempts.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    7, stuck on GG but haven't given it much attempts.
    They're pretty do-able once you figure out using their own mortars to hurt themselves, better if you got the 2 of them together

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    They're pretty do-able once you figure out using their own mortars to hurt themselves, better if you got the 2 of them together
    Yeah I have been, it has just been a mixture of survivability versus DPS for enrage.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dooffie66 View Post
    only rank2, currently impossible to do it from 09:00-22:00 server time due to crazy wait times. have to wait atleast 45mins between each fight. CRZ at its best
    Are wait times really that bad? On my server, even with CRZ, there's never more than 10 pple.

Deleted
    Rank 8, Killed Zen'Shar, hitting enrage on Millhouse & Sharkdinosaur because I'm the wrong class with bad gear, need more practice on Disruptron but probably don't have the dps for it without abusing the levitate buff (I'm melee).

That being said it's still a lot of fun and I hope blizzard don't change/nerf it, will get them down eventually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rank 8 with Millhouse deaded. Will be getting Zen'shar later this week as I have gotten awfully close. Just need to go back in with an improved strategy and get it right.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Quote Originally Posted by Thisisanalt View Post
    Rank 8, Killed Zen'Shar, hitting enrage on Millhouse & Sharkdinosaur because I'm the wrong class with bad gear, need more practice on Disruptron but probably don't have the dps for it without abusing the levitate buff (I'm melee).

That being said it's still a lot of fun and I hope blizzard don't change/nerf it, will get them down eventually.
    Speaking of changes im annoyed they stealth buffed Battletron so much.
    Majority of the rank 8 people got the ez mode version :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    Speaking of changes im annoyed they stealth buffed Battletron so much.
    Majority of the rank 8 people got the ez mode version :/
    Well I killed Battletron after he got buffed with 81k dps and don't have the dps for half of the rank 8 bosses, so I guess he's now a fairly decent dps check to see if there's any point you even being in rank 8.

why doesn't list say 4/4 rare? I'm that

After that you fight rank 1-8 randoms. Took me 2 days.

Zen'shar and Epicus are super easy you just have to be aggresive

Manastorm is all shard spawn rng for early 100. Kick him so he shards more and casts less.

Disruptron = impossible as melee without levitate, you just will not beable to do enough dps unless maxed bis H. disruptron = LOL ranged free kill stand on wall and zzzzzzzzzzzz win.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-12-03 at 02:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rank 8 have 2\4 rares killed.

Deleted
    Rank 8 without much chance on beating most of the rares because of enrage vs gear. (Had little time left on Battletron - postbuff)
    Will have to wait until the next raidcontent is released cause I don't raid anymore for I think 2-3 of the rares. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Thisisanalt View Post
    Well I killed Battletron after he got buffed with 81k dps and don't have the dps for half of the rank 8 bosses, so I guess he's now a fairly decent dps check to see if there's any point you even being in rank 8.
    I just wanted the brawler title you supposedly get for getting to rank 8 :/

Looking at the kill stats the last guy in rank 7 is complete cake. Pure pick up orbs and burn boss.