Thread: coins?

Deleted

coins?

couldent find the answer and wanted to be sure. if i am saved on all the lfr bosses but still got coins. can they still give me loot tho still being saved?

Deleted
    Yes, the coins will give you one extra roll for each boss even you've killed them already. I coined myself a tier token this way.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I remember correctly, you can redo the bosses and use a coin once on each boss. You won't get loot from the kill, however, just from the coin. Subsequent kills will net you nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you use a coin, yes.
    But you probably end up with gold..

---------- Post added 2012-12-11 at 07:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    If I remember correctly, you can redo the bosses and use a coin once on each boss. You won't get loot from the kill, however, just from the coin. Subsequent kills will net you nothing.
    As long as you have coins to use, you can use 2 of them on the same boss during the same week. I did that for the first 2 weeks of LFR, unless it was changed, it should be the same still.

Deleted
    okey another question if ya guys dont mind. would it be better for me(am sure am gonna use them on lfr anyways) to use them tonight on lfr or doing it tomorow with no saved. part am asking it is couse if i win by normals means aint the risk higher i will get the same loot if i use coin to?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    As long as you have coins to use, you can use 2 of them on the same boss during the same week. I did that for the first 2 weeks of LFR, unless it was changed, it should be the same still.
    I'm quite sure they hotfixed that a few weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by Mortaz View Post
    okey another question if ya guys dont mind. would it be better for me(am sure am gonna use them on lfr anyways) to use them tonight on lfr or doing it tomorow with no saved. part am asking it is couse if i win by normals means aint the risk higher i will get the same loot if i use coin to?
    The risk doesn't change, but you shouldn't use the coins today since you stand a chance of winning the item anyway tomorrow. I'd just do it tomorrow and use the coins only on bosses that you need an item and didn't get one on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortaz View Post
    The loot roll chances should be the same in LFR or Normal/Heroic. Your just going to get better gear from the other two. As far as saving coins go, you can't have more than 10 total (someone correct me if they fixed this) so when you use them isn't terribly important.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

only use them for Trinket or Weapon bosses...anything else and there are usually multiple sources in a single LFR.

I used all 3 coins this week on the water elemental in Terrace of endless springs as I wanted 4 shots at the staff it drops.