Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Motocarota View Post
    The fight will end with all the raid members joining in a huge kamehameha?
    Yep and we will see a faint image of thrall standing behind us casting it from heaven : /

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    Yep and we will see a faint image of thrall standing behind us casting it from heaven : /
    Thrall dies?

...cool.

It would be tough because the Sha and Garrosh would have equalize their power levels and then be in the exact same stance to do the fusion dance which is impossible considering their anatomy.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Yeah I was talking about this with my guild, everyone bands together against a super sha infused Garrosh with a sha (or multiple?) within him

a huge mogu orc the size of sha of fear

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what I see happening:

-The Alliance gets some huge victory somewhere; people have talked about possibly Varian invading Silvermoon as revenge for Theramore. Possibly have some sort of Alliance move that pushes Garrosh over the deep end.
    -Blizzard has said that some sort of 'war crime-like' attack will happen in Pandaria. Because of this huge Alliance victory, Garrosh will use the Goblin nukes (that were first used in Stonetalon) to bomb an Alliance base somewhere in Pandaria, killing all the Alliance involved, Horde onlookers, and neutral Pandaren all.
    -Suarfang, Vol'jin, and possibly some other high up Horde officers see what he's done and try to step in and kill/capture him to remove him from his seat of Warchief.
    -Garrosh survives this and goes over the deep end.
    -Garrosh becomes absolutely fed up with everything. Seeing the Horde forces who were defeated before, and the high-ranking Horde officers that in his eyes have 'betrayed' him, he gives up on the Horde forces, the players, etc. He gains a "Forget these losers, I'll do this myself!" mentality.
    -Using the Mogu artifact that allows him to control Sha, he fuses the final of the major Sha (the Sha of Greed/Madness/don't-know-a-good-name-yet) into his own body, vowing to utterly destroy the Alliance and those Horde who are not 'worthy' of serving under him. He aims to create a new 'old Horde', similar to that in Warcraft I/II.
    -He kicks all the 'weak' Horde out of Orgrimmar and allows/forces anyone who will follow him to fuse Sha into their bodies as well.

Therefore in the end, we face a power-obsessed Garrosh who has been 'fused' with the 7th and final major Sha, who is absolutely willing to be used to wreak havoc on Azeroth.

edit: added in some points.
    Last edited by Byniri; 2012-12-11 at 09:11 PM.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Indeed, but he's already off the deep end imo; the sha would just give him the power buff he needs to warrant being an end-game raid boss.
    If it was the sha, all you would hear for years then after his defeat is 'The Sha made him do it, The Sha made him do it!", even when you explain to them the sha only manifests from what is already there.
    #boycottchina

You should get rid of that meme picture before a mod sees it.

As for you question, well I think it's possible but also too predictable. I'm pretty sure that if Garrosh ever stepped on Pandarian land he would get instantly corrupted by every sha humanly possible.

He will be fusioned with the sha, but no because he is corrupted, because he is a mad psycho dirteater. He will try to control the bell but he cant. soo the Sha will whisper him and say "hey, maggot, you want power and maybe destruction? lets do the fusion, you are in?" and garrosh will say "fuck all this sh*t!!, LETS DO IT!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klausk View Post

As for you question, well I think it's possible but also too predictable. I'm pretty sure that if Garrosh ever stepped on Pandarian land he would get instantly corrupted by every sha humanly possible.
    He is in Pandaria for the Horde quests in Domination Point.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

This belongs here.

Sharrosh Hellsha.

10+ Year Old Account
    No we'd just fight horrible meems.
    Look! Words!

Quote Originally Posted by Klausk View Post

He's been in Pandaria ever since the Dominance Offensive patch landed. Had an argument with Vol'Jin, and Lorthemar. Doesn't look corrupted to me.

I think any corruption that will happen to him will be on his own behest - as much of a prick as he is, he will NOT get corrupted against his will, unlike the weaker horde/alliance that have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Get real bro, if walkers bite Daryl, they become Daryl's.

Deleted
    If it will be like dragonball we would have to give our energy to varian for a spirit bom for a week and then he... misses!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowt View Post

This belongs here.

Sharrosh Hellsha.
    Not scary/intimidating enough.

Plus, the 'sha spikes' on his chest look silly.

---------- Post added 2012-12-11 at 04:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 2chicken2die View Post
    If it will be like dragonball we would have to give our energy to varian for a spirit bom for a week and then he... misses!
    "Well shit... guys I forgot to hit cap. BRB reforging"
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Quote Originally Posted by Byniri View Post
    Not scary/intimidating enough.

Plus, the 'sha spikes' on his chest look silly.
    Its a fanmade (ugly fanmade), what do you expect? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Cowt View Post

This belongs here.

Sharrosh Hellsha.
    I love how his belt was also possessed.

It's not corruption.

It's possession.

Garrosh is already a "bad" persion.

He's going to be throttled even further into these feelings of ill will, and try to control the Sha.

I think he'll succeed but go even madder(?) with power, do something horrible, and throttle a full fledged Horde Rebellion in the process.

---------- Post added 2012-12-11 at 09:21 PM ----------

Fuck.

Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Swallow the bell?

Correct me if im wrong but dsnt the Divine Bell get destroyed? So much for all that hard work getting it.

---------- Post added 2012-12-11 at 09:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    It's not corruption.

It's possession.
    Well in terms of the Sha, I think its more corruption than possesion.
    The Sha are our own emotions, which means they have to feed off of emotions/feelings that a person already has

So like someone like Anduin is kinda immune to Sha unless there is a Sha of Glitter and Flowers rollin around
    Last edited by Dreknar20; 2012-12-11 at 09:25 PM.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"