What's your favourite spec to dps with a warrior ? What would you recommend to me ?

Hey, I have an arms warrior that dinged 90 like 2 weeks ago and I was wondering what would be the best dps spec for raids and dungeons. I do around 40 to 50k on single target, that's kinda mediocre but I didn't play much on it. So feel free to tell me any tip or macro you would like to share with me for a arms warrior or if you would recommend me to switch for fury

Having always dpsed as Arms, I swapped to fury a few weeks ago when I got epic one-handers. I didn't think I was going to enjoy Fury as much as Arms but have really come to enjoy Fury. Once you figure out the rotation/priority system, it isn't such a hard spec to play. Though I do have to admit that if the 2h axe drops this week off Sha, I might go back to Arms.

10+ Year Old Account
    wouldnt go fury unless you have a decent crit chance

still though, i find the playstyle of arms insufferable. low rage gen, ms feels like a combo point generator. only reason to not go fury is because low crit chance = less RBs, but even with like 12k crit + crit buff you can do 5 BTs and still not get a RB.

Fury's gameplay is boring until you got enough crit. With ~10k crit, you can start enjoying the spec. Both Arms and Fury are really proc dependants, but in Fury you'll have more and more procs as you're improving your gear.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've always played as Fury. There's is something about charging in on your enermy with 2x 2 handers and just destroying them

Same goes with my shammy. Enhancement all the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right now Fury is way better for me, due to arms clunky-mop. However fury req, some gear to be nice. For fresh 90 warrior i reccomend arms.

Moved into right thread :P Was asking for advice in wrong place.
    Last edited by Jaja; 2012-12-12 at 12:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure why people think arms is clunky, maybe they just havn't played it much. It is MUCH less clunky than it was in cata, and much more fun. Arms is simming higher for me with my weapons at around 96k DPS compared to furies 93K so until I get 2 good 1hs I won't go back to fury.

Since your gearing up still I would play both specs and decide for yourself. As stated before crit chance makes fury more "enjoyable", but either way try them both and master your class.

Quote Originally Posted by sved View Post
    Since your gearing up still I would play both specs and decide for yourself. As stated before crit chance makes fury more "enjoyable", but either way try them both and master your class.
    Yeah, thanks for the advice. That's probably what I will do for now.