Deleted

Simcraft and gems?

Do you have to add the stats of every gems when simulating your char in simcraft?
    I heard you have to add the 500int by hand when you wear this gem... Now I am not sure if you have to add any gem by hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorinx View Post
    Do you have to add the stats of every gems when simulating your char in simcraft?
    I heard you have to add the 500int by hand when you wear this gem... Now I am not sure if you have to add any gem by hand.
    Only the 500 int gem, as well as any item upgrades you've done as the armory doesn't show item upgrades yet. The 500 int gem is just not supported yet iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    Only the 500 int gem, as well as any item upgrades you've done as the armory doesn't show item upgrades yet. The 500 int gem is just not supported yet iirc.
    The 500 int gem is supported

upgrades are also supported. Just add upgrade=x (x being 1 or 2 based the upgrade level) to the end of the item's line. Simecraft will take care of the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    upgrades are also supported. Just add upgrade=x (x being 1 or 2 based the upgrade level) to the end of the item's line. Simecraft will take care of the rest.
    How do you mean ? I tried it but the logs giving me an error.

For example :
    legs=shaskin_leggings,id=85371,gems=160int_60int,enchant=285int_165crit,reforge=haste_hit, upgrade=2
    ||<>||<>|| Zvix - What Went Wrong - Talnivarr Eu||<>||<>||
    ||<>||<>|| Warlock Boss Movies -10m --> Nefarian, Al´Akir, Cho'gall and others!||<>||<>||
    ||<>||<>|| http://www.youtube.com/user/zvix01 ||<>||<>|| www.talnivarr.com ||<>||<>||

Quote Originally Posted by zvix View Post

For example :
    legs=shaskin_leggings,id=85371,gems=160int_60int,enchant=285int_165crit,reforge=haste_hit, upgrade=2
    Remove the space.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zvix View Post

For example :
    And fix your gem while you're at it. Make sure to be precise if you want correct results. An error like this can be the difference between A and B being on top.

Deleted
    The 500 int gem is supported
    Are you sure? I think you have to add "_500int" because I did not see any "500int" if I import a char who has an 500 int gem...

Quote Originally Posted by Wablakin View Post
    And fix your gem while you're at it. Make sure to be precise if you want correct results. An error like this can be the difference between A and B being on top.
    He got it right, the 60 at the end is how Simulationcraft adds socket bonus.

I also don't see 500 int gem anywhere so I don't think it's supported yet, unless it adds as being always there (but then you couldn't sim the weapon w/o gem).

Quote Originally Posted by Jorinx View Post
    Are you sure? I think you have to add "_500int" because I did not see any "500int" if I import a char who has an 500 int gem...
    Yes, that is correct. It's supported as in you are able to add the gem manually but it doesn't pull the gem off armory. Much like item upgrades.

how exactly do we add the 500 int gem to the line does it look like ",upgrade=2,_500int" ???

edit- that didnt work, i just did "gems=500int" at the end of the line after "upgrade=2" and it seemed to work. is that correct?
    Last edited by weakdots; 2012-12-12 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by weakdots View Post
    how exactly do we add the 500 int gem to the line does it look like ",upgrade=2,_500int" ???

edit- that didnt work, i just did "gems=500int" at the end of the line after "upgrade=2" and it seemed to work. is that correct?
    Yep that's correct...it would look like: "gems=500int,upgrade=2" etc etc