Glyph of endless cycle

What about a glyph for balance that allows our spells to benefit from mastery when we're out of eclipse? Blizzard seems to go to great lengths to shorten the time we need to enter a new eclipse phase, and this glyph might alleviate some of that penalty to damage that we all hate.

I like that mastery is interesting for each class/spec, and not just a straight damage buff. Also having a "penalty" for being out of eclipse makes the spec interesting, adds a little challenge for optimizing your damage output.

If they were to begin this process of alleviating the penalty of us being outside an eclipse then they may end up wondering "why bother having the eclipse cycle in the first place?" - as it stands I like the moonkin style with eclipses/ energy bar which feels different and unique when you compare it to other classes and specs

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh eclipses should give like 25% of its effectiveness passively. Like, you have 50% increased nature damage whilst in solar eclipse and you keep 12.5% of that after you leave solar eclipse, untill you hit lunar eclipse etc.

Edit: OR give us a glyph like the glyph of dark soul warlocks have. 10% less eclipse damage while adding that to non-eclipsed damage.

If they were to begin this process of alleviating the penalty of us being outside an eclipse then they may end up wondering "why bother having the eclipse cycle in the first place?" - as it stands I like the moonkin style with eclipses/ energy bar which feels different and unique when you compare it to other classes and specs.
    Indeed, but it's a bit sad to watch my brother the mage kill a bunch of mobs in like 6 seconds while I struggle with a pack when CDs are not available. Wrath is supposed to be one of our main nukes, but its damage sucks so bad that it's more of a hindrance with its long cast time. Also, druids will still have to bounce between eclipse phases because of the 15% haste buff and starfall reset.

isn't that the whole point of the eclipse mechanic? you'd have to throw out the whole thing if you did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    such a glyph would also have to reduce the benefit of mastery and or eclipse to make it DPS neutral
    all major glyphs are supposed to be dps neutral. or to sacrifice dps for encounter specific utility.

I like balance back in burning crusade when you could sit there and spam wrath.... I hate the way it is now and thats why I dont play it anymore. Pvp shouldnt have a rotation but with a balance druid I feel like there is one.

10+ Year Old Account
    'pvp shouldn't have a rotation'?