Im currently playing elemental shaman and doing very well. Due to a newly recruited elemental shaman I choose to reroll to bring better balance to the raid.
So I was wondering how ret is doing in this tier. There are a few things I would like answered, so detailed replies will be appreciated.
1) How is the overall DPS? Is it stong singeltarget, weak AOE.. Or the other way around?
2) What would you say ret's current weaknesses & strenghts are?
3) How is the rotation/prio list? Lots of downtime or GCD capped?
4) Are there many tweaks and tricks that can greatly increase your DPS?
5) How do ret's DPS scale with gear comparing to other classes? Falling behind? Pulling ahead?
6) Is there any clear signs that there will be fixes to the ret paladins in the near future? (Blog hints/obvious bugs etc)