Deleted

Average players age and playing time

Yesterday I started to check a theory, maybe something that you all already know.

I checked my teammates profiles playing from 18.30 to 20.30 and they had all a few games,
    people new to rankeds or just new to rankeds in S3,
    I came back home at 1AM and I played till 4AM and I found even people with already 200+ games in S3.

The result is that at night I got better games, not only cause of the skills of the players but also cause of the attitude of the players.

Did you experience something similar?
    What time usually do youy play lol and how many games you have in season 3?
    Or is this just a coincidence?

If this is confirmed I could play normal only at 18 and ranked later at night.
    I will check again tonight.

i play from 1am to 6am NA and i get the worst arrogant, ego driven people i have ever seen .
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I usually end up playing ranked around 4-9 PM. Always end up with those players you want to avoid. Take my Brand game yesterday. Actually did quite well, but other lanes were ranting or just doing plain bad. And the jungler who always gets blamed for most mistakes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't speak for ranked, but I've noticed my bot games are horrendous on the weekend. People who don't know how to play actually costing games against bots.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by razisgosu View Post
    I can't speak for ranked, but I've noticed my bot games are horrendous on the weekend. People who don't know how to play actually costing games against bots.
    Yes on the weekend is usually worst.

You've just got to have some luck with the people you come across.

Sure, the kids are asleep during night time, but that doesn't warrant having good games.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I'm on a nights schedule I've noticed that between 3-6am I get a lot of people who are a mixture of bad players and/or completely lack any organisation but then between 6-8am I get above average teams, they may not always communicate but they're generally good players.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    i play from 1am to 6am NA and i get the worst arrogant, ego driven people i have ever seen .
    you mean you get the good players?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mon-Thursday (if I don't have work of course) : 2:10pm-9:30pm usually

Friday: 2:10pm-12:00am+ (it really can go quite early into the morning)

Saturday: Usually I start earlier than 2:10pm because I'm not at school so I'd say around 10am to 12pmish and I can play up till the same times I do on Friday.

Sunday: I'll start around the times I do Saturday but finish earlier because of Monday

I'm 18, I tend to notice better teams the later it gets and I play on EUNE from a EST timezone so you could consider late night for me around 8pmish if you do the math.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Prepare yourself for holiday vacation!! :-D

I usually play ranked early in the morning/late to meet the 'better' players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roos View Post
    Prepare yourself for holiday vacation!! :-D

I usually play ranked early in the morning/late to meet the 'better' players.
    Yes, I'm a worker but I got like 10 days vacations this year on christmas...I was like "I guess I'm gonna play lol 24/7 to my elo 1400", then I realized this....and probably that would be my road to 400 elo.

Deleted
    I play from 4-8pm GMT and find I get terrible flamers, I think its all the kids who are back from school xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nommeh View Post
    I play from 4-8pm GMT and find I get terrible flamers, I think its all the kids who are back from school xD
    I can confirm that 'prime time' aka after about 1500GMT-2200GMT, when the kids are home from school there seems to be more raging, however the skill level doesn't really change at all. Good players will be good, bad will be bad, regardless of the time.

I play any time between 1300-0400 on my days off, or 1300-1700 when i'm at work.(i work 1930-0730).

Deleted
    2.26 AM just had a good game

---------- Post added 2012-12-14 at 03:31 AM ----------

Same for the game after, goodnight.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 19.
    I play between 2pm-12am Aus time.
    So from 3 hours ago, until 7 hours into the future.

I always get trolls, flamers, or baddies.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Whenever I play at 1am as opposed to my normal 8ish pm I notice that for small mistakes people are more chill, but if you are just usless people will have no problem leaving to get some sleep.

I'm almost 28 years old, play on the NA servers at GMT+1 between 19:00 to 23:00, which is most likely ~9 hours difference with central to North America. I have a yellow ribbon. Which means I'm a cool guy. Right? guys... ? ..right..?

Oh yeah, I often get bad players, but less verbal abuse than in the weekends.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's a sweet spot (in my experience) from around 6pm Pacific until 2am Pacific. Outside of that, it's a crapshoot and blegh
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

In my rankeds experience I barely had any trolls, and most of the games were lost due to misscommunication or disconnect.

But at night there are some damn nice people, gotta agree.

Deleted
    I agree, I tend to find generally better and nicer players late at night, I guess, to use the common phrase "All the kids have gone to sleep" by then. Though that's not exactly a judgement based on their age that therefore they are bad players or arrogant, just referring to their behavior as "Childish" so to speak.
    N.B. I am 16 and have played ~65 games in ranked season 3