LoL Community Social Experiment - Any Interest?

Hello!

My friends and I are currently conducting a social experiment within the LoL community. Basically we want to analyze and show how the community reacts to certain things such as: Insults, friendly help, inappropriate summoner names, feeding, and what happens when you blame someone for something that is not their fault.

I'm posting here to see if there is any interest in reading this, or taking part. The original post of the experiment will be on the LoL official forums, but I may make a post here as well.

Like I said, this post is mainly to estimate the amount of interest in our study. Given sufficiant interest, I'll add a survey as well to include data from players other than in the games we test in.

Thanks,

Sylore.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    To prevent confusion over whether you’re playing a card game or returning to town, the Hearthstone will now be called a Homerock.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wait so you want to troll people and see how they take it?

That's fucked up. There are enough toxic players in this community...

10+ Year Old Account
    If you'd like to add your summoner names, we can just drop you straight over to Support.

No, it's not me that's doing it.

To clarify, my friends and I(six of us) monitor our games and take screenshots and log the chat between people.

For example, some guy decides to feed, we log what happens and analyze that. In no way are we the cause of the problem.

The only parts we do is the helpful friendly parts/offensive name. The offensive name was volunteered by my friend. He now plays under an odd and perhaps offensive summoner name to see how people react. When people talk about it, he encourages them to report it.

I understand the confusion, but in no way do we troll or harass the players. You're right Orangetai420, the community is toxic enough.
    To prevent confusion over whether you’re playing a card game or returning to town, the Hearthstone will now be called a Homerock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do tribunal and you can easily see how people react to most of this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Do tribunal and you can easily see how people react to most of this stuff.

That's part of the data we're collecting.

Don't listen to these tools.

That sounds interesting, though you should try doing it in higher-tier games. If you do it in low tier you're going to get incredibly predictable negative feedback from all the assholes/Brazilians.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPaladin View Post

That sounds interesting, though you should try doing it in higher-tier games. If you do it in low tier you're going to get incredibly predictable negative feedback from all the assholes/Brazilians.
    You saying Brazilians are bad at League?
    You racist bastard! (Read this in Achmed The Dead Terrorrists' voice, epic!)

I'm saying all the ones in low ELO are, mostly because they refuse to make accounts on their own server but who can blame them, really, when Riot doesn't come out with SA servers to begin with, then wants to charge people like twenty fucking dollars to transfer their Data onto their servers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPaladin View Post

I am appalled you are calling me a tool. That would infer I am actually useful, and I resent that.

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    I am appalled you are calling me a tool. That would infer I am actually useful, and I resent that.
    There are a lot of tools that are useful :P

Anyway, we have 1 platinum, 2 gold, 1 silver and 1 bronze collecting data in their ranked games, and all of us are collecting from the random games we play together for fun, or by ourselves in blind pick.

Deleted
    I am interested because I am disappointed with current situation and Riot being quiet about it.