Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Patch 5.1 Hotfix: 11/12/12: Battle Fatigue buff

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    PvP: The Battle Fatigue healing reduction debuff has been increased to 30% (was 15%).
    I'm not sure how much PvP Power healers are getting, but you now need about 42% PvP Power to get back to non-PvP healing, up from 17.6%.

This is a offhealing nerf for sure.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

so as elemental, i can just about unbind healing surge, at least i have loads of survival cooldowns to use if things get nasty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, but percentage heals are unaffected, so Rogues and Warriors still get decent healing.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Ironically. So basically, the way that they're going to "fix" PVP is by nerfing healers and offhealers, but forgetting about the classes that can't actually heal, with one of those being a pivot of complaints since expansion launch.
    Unless they extend Battle Fatigue to cover the percentage heals, which would be sensible.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Any of this live yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axi View Post
    Any of this live yet?
    They're hotfixes, so I assume they're live already.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Defiantly shelving the ret pally for sure now.

Hello mage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vathius View Post
    Defiantly shelving the ret pally for sure now.

Hello mage.
    Mage has always been a safe bet if you want to be borderline or completely overpowered every season. There hasn't been a single season where they've been awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vathius View Post
    Hello mage.
    I've done more or less the same thing.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    God, and I thought that the PVP Power healing nerf was bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Battle Fatigue healing reduction debuff has been increased to 30% (was 15%).
    Great, I think this makes Disc, Holy, Mistweavers, and possibly druids un-viable in PvP. Well done, GC!

%30 nerf, add %25 heal reduction from warriors to that. Now my regrowths will be critting for 38-40k, about 1/10 of my health. Even in cata my regrowths were healing for 20k which was about 1/7 of my health.. This is absurd.

Oh and this will probably hurt hpaladins and shamans way less than the others. Healing for 200k instead of 250k isn't a really big deal.

Deleted
    Why do they nerf healing without bringing the burst down first? Just makes zero sense to me from a 3v3 perspective having taken a 150k dragon roar on 64% resi since the pvp power buff on weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by evokanu View Post
    Why do they nerf healing without bringing the burst down first? Just makes zero sense to me from a 3v3 perspective having taken a 150k dragon roar on 64% resi since the pvp power buff on weapons.
    They ARE bringing down burst. Haven't you seen the latest patch notes? Warrior's TFB down to 1-stack on players and Frostbomb damage nerfed by 50%

Deleted
    Unless i get on-demand surge of light proccs, this suxx for my shadow (..... Going from 65k flashes to 50k and now with this to 42ich?

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Oh, but percentage heals are unaffected, so Rogues and Warriors still get decent healing.
    so class with some of the most problematic self healing and highest damage reduction remains un nerfed, but specs that rely almost entirely on non percentage based heals for survivability and have next to no passive damage reduction are nerfed.

thats balance people.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Actually I think feral druids will be the new kings of melee. They also have percentage heal talented, coupled with their burst and CCs, they have been really sneaky under the radar avoiding all the nerfs. Warriors are getting gutted with all the constant nerfs.

Whats making you guys think Battle Fatigue doesn't work on % heals? % heals are and have been affected by Battle Fatigue the whole time. In fact this 30% will make recuperate not even worth ever using lol.

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    They ARE bringing down burst. Haven't you seen the latest patch notes? Warrior's TFB down to 1-stack on players and Frostbomb damage nerfed by 50%
    And PvP trinkets got nerfed as well.

Once the burst damage and healing is down all we'll need is a massive overhaul to CC to finally equalize the dispel nerf and we'll be good to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15