Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    It's a good change. You can't kill anything outside of CDs (and even with CDs the other team has to be pretty bad to die if they have mana) in 3's right now, really. Maybe with this hotfix it'll actually shift the meta-game a bit to not rely so much on huge offensives and allow people to kill stuff if they just CC and play properly in general.

Also the way they nerfed frost bomb is actually really fucking nice. The warrior thing not so much because now heroic strike hitting too hard isn't really the problem with warrior damage anymore but the 50% nerf on FB/FB explosion is pretty genius. Game might be good again, and I honestly have pretty decent expectations for next season.
    the people don't die outside of cds is because classes are designed around burst and said cds, locks are a great example of this, outside of damage cds they rather in effective damage.

Quote Originally Posted by impfernal View Post
    They are adressing Holy and Shamans, Healers should be killable by 1 dps if they play correctly, currently no healers are.
    Im going to say this again.... By this logic how would any healer be able to live in 3s?
    I understand they are trying to nerf them, im saying tis a shit way to do it. It hurst3 other healers alot in the process. It should take 2 coordinated dps having to exhaust the healers cds to kill a healer. Now the lowbie healers are screwed and dps will be almost as bad as before all the dmg nerfs.
    Last edited by Myci; 2012-12-12 at 08:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

Deleted
    This is utterly idiotic. It is easy as hell to completly ignore a healer already because the burst is so damn high and now the healing get's nerfed by 15% again. So now you can completly ignore them because their heals wont stand up to two or even a single dps with all his abilities active bursting someone down.

And don't tell me a damn about burst being down. I've been playing warlock + mage in 2on2 just for the heck of it. Frostbomb + chaosbolt fairly well timed pretty much insta gib the person being hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabbynator View Post
    i can kill all healer glad except resto druid because they can kiting my necrotic stack very well
    Several DPS classes can, there are very few who can't. The nerf is unneeded and mostly good for bad DPS of whom there are an awfull lot out there. But sadly it's those guys constantly crying on the forums.
    Last edited by mmoc5e6c40f22c; 2012-12-12 at 08:49 PM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myci View Post
    Im going to say this again.... By this logic how would any healer be able to live in 3s?
    I understand they are trying to nerf them, im saying tis a shit way to do it. It hurst3 other healers alot in the process. It should take 2 coordinated dps having to exhaust the healers cds to kill a healer. Now the lowbie healers are screwed and dps will be almost as bad as before all the dmg nerfs.
    Sorry I disagree (somewhat). If Healers should not be able to be killed by DPS 1 on 1, then Healers should NEVER be able to kill DPS with their offensive spells either.

I don't want immortal healers 1v1 that I'll never have a chance of killing that can kill me. I do agree that healers need to be very able to keep themselves alive 1 on 1, and that 2 (dps) vs 1 healer should be somewhat survivable by the healer, provided he has cooldowns to help him.

Quote Originally Posted by evokanu View Post
    A good healer wont die to the kind of dps you are describing no matter how much blizzard nerfs them.
    What he said

---------- Post added 2012-12-12 at 09:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by impfernal View Post
    They are adressing Holy and Shamans, Healers should be killable by 1 dps if they play correctly, currently no healers are.
    No. No. And no.

Can't even begin to explain how stupid this sounds
    Last edited by Theholypally; 2012-12-12 at 09:14 PM.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

if you thought healers werent getting trained enough before today, just wait.

finally 1 cast of healing will not remove 6x stack of necrotic strike lol i like the heal nerf more

Quote Originally Posted by Vathius View Post
    Defiantly shelving the ret pally for sure now.

Hello mage.
    took the words outta my mouth

Who does this hit the hardest?

Ret Paladins.

This is the death of all healer. Blizzard is clearly stating that healers should ALWAYS lose to a DPS/Tanks due to in ability to keep ones self up(healing+cds) and the limiting factor of healer survivability(MANA).
    30% healing reduction + pvp power reduction + removal of pvp power affecting dmg out put! Nail in the coffin people!
    REROLLING, my priest is no longer viable!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschachs View Post
    %30 nerf, add %25 heal reduction from warriors to that. Now my regrowths will be critting for 38-40k, about 1/10 of my health. Even in cata my regrowths were healing for 20k which was about 1/7 of my health.. This is absurd.

Oh and this will probably hurt hpaladins and shamans way less than the others. Healing for 200k instead of 250k isn't a really big deal.
    I agree, let's compare one spell to other classes entire toolkits to prove my point!

Nerf PVP resilience for all DPS specs down to 30%! keep healers at 40%. We need some sort of advantage for their 60% pvp power.

Quote Originally Posted by Neekodango View Post
    This is the death of all healer. Blizzard is clearly stating that healers should ALWAYS lose to a DPS/Tanks due to in ability to keep ones self up(healing+cds) and the limiting factor of healer survivability(MANA).
    30% healing reduction + pvp power reduction + removal of pvp power affecting dmg out put! Nail in the coffin people!
    REROLLING, my priest is no longer viable!
    Well, yeah. If a good enough healer can just keep their team up forever, you get a boring stalemate where the game never ends. I'd much rather healers struggle with the damage than shrug it off. That said, if healers are going to have a hard time keeping up, throughput across the different healers really needs to be watched, and unfortunately that's the kind of thing Blizzard isn't as likely to fix for PvE reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by asb View Post
    Well, yeah. If a good enough healer can just keep their team up forever, you get a boring stalemate where the game never ends. I'd much rather healers struggle with the damage than shrug it off. That said, if healers are going to have a hard time keeping up, throughput across the different healers really needs to be watched, and unfortunately that's the kind of thing Blizzard isn't as likely to fix for PvE reasons.
    You just said that 1 team as a good healer who can keep themselves up, while the other team has bad dps and cc chain to burst the healer down.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymitylol View Post
    I agree, let's compare one spell to other classes entire toolkits to prove my point!
    It's the main spam heal of both classes, I can't wait for my lifebloom to fall off to save my teammates' ass. We can talk about the rest of their toolkits and I will still prove my point btw.

Rogue's only healing ability Fatigue nerfed once again......did blizzard ever consider rogues self healing?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    Sorry I disagree (somewhat). If Healers should not be able to be killed by DPS 1 on 1, then Healers should NEVER be able to kill DPS with their offensive spells either.

I don't want immortal healers 1v1 that I'll never have a chance of killing that can kill me. I do agree that healers need to be very able to keep themselves alive 1 on 1, and that 2 (dps) vs 1 healer should be somewhat survivable by the healer, provided he has cooldowns to help him.
    Nothing is or should be balanced around 1v1. Except druids with heart of the wild, I dont think theres any that can kill a dps 1v1 regardless ( except maybe like rogue/hunter because of their lack of healing). This isnt about bgs, and this isnt about duals. In 3s it should be challenging for 2 dps to score a kill. Not the heal having to cycle all cds with peels just to live outside burst, so they can get a gib kill when they do burst. It wont play out like this but if they can only "somewhat survive 2 dps with cds" then thats how stupid it would be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    no warriors are not the highest damage class in game.go watch reckfuls stream,and when he plays with boomkins,locks and mages they all out damage him.o and you can throw ferals into that mix as well.warriors are about one or two more nerfs away from being shit again.almost everyhting new warriors got in mop has been nerfed,if you nerf it all its back to cata bad.
    When I said warriors and mages have the highest damage, I actually ment single target with that, not multidotting without killing anything.
    Warlocks only deal decent damage during cooldowns, all the other damage is from multi dotting and not dangerous at all, same story for boomkins.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Ironically. So basically, the way that they're going to "fix" PVP is by nerfing healers and offhealers, but forgetting about the classes that can't actually heal, with one of those being a pivot of complaints since expansion launch.

"LOGIC"
    I've unsubbed for the last time. I can't handle this thoughtless moronic changes. I logged in and now im healing for 26k glyphed healing as enhance who have to trade huge damage for heals.

Jeez...what reason is there to play a healer or hybrid now. Ret is basically useless (well, moreso than before). Haven't tested on my shaman yet but I'm dreading what I'll see. I feel my mage calling me...
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.