Just finished Shieldwall quest chain.

Must...kill...Garrosh!

Not much to say aside for that, also trying to avoid spoiling anything.

Deleted
    cool story, bro

Infracted. Please post constructively.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2012-12-12 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Must...kill...Garrosh!

How did you finish the entire thing? Its only been out a couple weeks. I have done every quest every day and I am only 3k/21k so far. Only half way done with the dominance offensive quest chain. I would expect the shieldwall one to be the same length.

Deleted
    Calm down .. revenge is to be savored !

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    How did you finish the entire thing? Its only been out a couple weeks. I have done every quest every day and I am only 3k/21k so far. Only half way done with the dominance offensive quest chain. I would expect the shieldwall one to be the same length.
    Maybe because of the human racial + buying the revered thing for 100%, i think it works for the main aswell as alts.

Deleted
    Darkmoon Carousel buff + he's human. Also you can buy Commendation on revered, that is 100% rep increase.

Deleted
    Heavy use of Hozen Peace Pipes obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutt View Post
    Maybe because of the human racial + buying the revered thing for 100%, i think it works for the main aswell as alts.
    Even then he shouldn't be more than say 5-6k into the 21k needed and full exalted needed for finishing the entire chain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Heavy use of Hozen Peace Pipes obviously.
    You can use only one in 7 days.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Must...kill...Garrosh!

According to his own armory link provided in his signature block, he still has 3 incomplete story lines.......nice troll

And he is only 17k/21k revered
    Last edited by Lodo; 2012-12-12 at 09:36 AM. Reason: more info

Human, DMF buff, Commendation at revered, no peace pipe. I actually missed the first day of dailies, and missed one or two of getting the DMF buff. Also did the caged beast everyday with the dailies.

---------- Post added 2012-12-12 at 09:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lodo View Post
    According to his own armory link provided in his signature block, he still has 3 incomplete story lines.......nice troll

ROFL Haven't logged out yet.

Now it should be updated.
    Last edited by scorpious1109; 2012-12-12 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lodo View Post

Even then how did he get the 17k/21k? I have missed maybe 1 daily total from the beast quests. Otherwise how do you get 14k extra rep?

He is exalted wow

Can you post a spoiler (and clearly tag the spoiler please!)

Deleted
    Yep, I finished the quest line yesterday. I'm a human, have the guild perk, used the DMF buff and got the commendation at revered. It's an excellent questline and has continued the Horde-Alliance war story nicely. I'm currently leveling my horde character to see the other side!

Spoiler below:

The final part of the questline, you meet Anduin with the hammer in Kun Lai, where Garrosh has the bell. The bell turns some of the horde into sha things, so you kill them. Anduin tries to reason with Garrosh to stop using the bell (he of course doesn't listen) so Anduin uses the hammer to neutralize the power of the bell. Garrosh gets angry and tries to kill Anduin and almost succeeds. You get Anduin back to Lion's Landing and Jaina goes crazy and vows to use the Kirin Tor to destroy the Horde!

Last edited by mmoc55e4daa82c; 2012-12-12 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wowtoast View Post
    Yep, I finished the quest line yesterday. I'm a human, have the guild perk, used the DMF buff and got the commendation at revered. It's an excellent questline and has continued the Horde-Alliance war story nicely. I'm currently leveling my horde character to see the other side!
    Got exalted with them as well yesterday on my human, did similar with rep grind (DMF buff for all the dailies, human, guild buffs to rep and the Commendation as soon as I hit revered).

One thing for those doing the dailies, make sure your not missing any of the non-blue daily quests (edited for clarity, I mean the quest chain quests that open up, not extra dailies) that open up, the quests open up at different points within rep, not just at Friendly, Honored, Revered, so you can end up progressing further that day if you notice a new yellow ! has popped up back at the basecamp after you've handed in your dailies. If you just port away from Skyfire or similar without returning to the main base to check you may have missed extra rep.

Even then how did he get the 17k/21k? I have missed maybe 1 daily total from the beast quests. Otherwise how do you get 14k extra rep?
    Story quests give a load of reputation later. Basically you jump from 10k to 17k instantly.

Can you explain to me how you're already freaking Exalted?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Ok, there is already a thread on this but I'll explain it.

1. Complete but DO NOT turn in story quests.
    2. Buy commendation at revered and turn in all story quests.
    3. ???
    4. Profit (aka hit exalted)

It's quite easy to be Exalted with Operation: Shieldwall already. A new segment of the non-daily story chain opens up every 3750 rep or so. Things move very quickly once you've reached Revered and bought your commendation. Even with no rep buffs other than the commendation you earn 2200 rep per day doing all the dailies - more than half what you need to unlock the next story segment. Then there's the rep from the story segment itself, which is substantial - sometimes much more than a full set of dailies. Tack on another 10% for the guild perk, 10% for the Human racial and 10% for the DMF buff and you're looking at a lot of rep. It's possible to get a streak of story quest unlocks. The truly dedicated could have hit Exalted two or three days ago, so it's kind of amusing how shocked people are that someone hit Exalted today.

Today my Human hit 17760/21k. That's having never used the DMF buff and having been out of town for the first three days of the 5.1 patch. I unlocked three story quest segments today, totalling around 11k rep combined with dailies. The Purge of Dalaran alone netted me 4680 rep, much more than the 2640 from a full set of dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Ok, there is already a thread on this but I'll explain it.

1. Complete but DO NOT turn in story quests.
    2. Buy commendation at revered and turn in all story quests.
    3. ???
    4. Profit (aka hit exalted)
    That's completely wrong. You need to complete one story quest to unlock the next, and the sooner you hit Revered the sooner you get your commendation. Delaying turn-ins only slows you down.
    Last edited by Soulless Cynic; 2012-12-12 at 09:08 PM.