5.2 Theories/speculation

What are your thoughts as to what 5.2 will look like or want to look like?
    I imagine it will take place close to Zandalar or on what is left of it, blizz confirmed new dailies and a more traditional raid
    i wouldnt be surprised if it is like krasarang when it comes to pvp
    This time i think they should show the Forsaken along with BE rangers make their landing zone/harbor/quest hub from one side
    the night elves with Worgen and Silver covenant rangers should make their landing zone/harbor/quest hub from one side
    the rangers that helped Vol'jin in Zul Aman should reappear and that story should be continued
    during the quests that progress story lines (im taking about dalarans purging or the steps the golden lotus took to deal with the thunder kings weapons) they should take the time to add some positivity to the Forsaken and a long awaited reunion of Sylvanaas and Vereesa (in a good way or bad)(Vereesa knows she was turned into a banshee in Night of the Dragon but does she know anything else?)
    perhaps a pandaren quest hub
    Confirmed that Akamas quest for green fire will be included, New architecture leaves me to believe that the Zandalari have a unique set up compared to the other troll tribes
    obviously more of Wrathions progress
    maybe a scenario that will deal with Neptulon or stoping a zandalari warband from entering Kun lai
    raid bosses i bet are Gara'jal and Rastakhan and likely the Thunder King (i bet we will see more of him after)
    Thoughts

Troll raid.

Final boss is Thunder King.

Next part of Wrathion Legendary quest.

Class balances.

PVP balances.

Class buffs/nerfs.

Warlock Fire Questline.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Troll raid.

Final boss is Thunder King.

Next part of Wrathion Legendary quest.

Class balances.

PVP balances.

Class buffs/nerfs.

Warlock Fire Questline.

pretty much this, + new scenarios, new dungeons,, some changes to tillers farm and nerf to T14 raids

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here's what I predict.

1. Big Ticket Item - Zandalari Raid. Features King Rastakan and the Thunder King.
    2. Dailies - A new faction set on Zandalari island in a Quel'danas-style hub.
    3. Another tier added to the Karasang Bases.
    4. Talent Balancing (confirmed)
    5. Next part of the Wrathion Chain, with another upgrade for your weapon.
    6. At least part 1 of the Warlock Green Fire chain.
    7. Launches in late February or early March.

5.3 will be another small patch, 5.4 will contain another tier but NOT Siege of Orgrimmar.

Blizzcon 2013 will reveal Siege of Orgrimmar and the next expansion.

Next expansion will come in late summer 2014.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Reintroduce ZG as a new 5-man.

Calling it now.

Hmm I wonder when ptr will be

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post

Calling it now.
    This and ZA, and a Zandalari/Mogu raid with 14 bosses, of which 7 will have Protectors-style hard modes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll just repeat my prediction from last May.

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    My (probably wrong ) predictions:

5.1 - Whatever was left out of MoP release, plus class and talent changes.

5.2 - One troll heroic and one troll raid, plus class and talent changes.

5.3 - Mantid Raid, plus class and talent changes.

5.4 - Sha-themed heroics, Siege of Orgrimmar, a few class and talent changes.

6.0 - Intro to next expansion, complete talent-system revamp.

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    I'll just repeat my prediction from last May.
    The Mantid storyarc is pretty much over at this point. While they might make the occasional appearance, I doubt we'll see another raid dedicated to them. Even the Assault on Zan'vess scenario was originally slated for release (although probably not in it's current incarnation).

But considering you made these predictions in May, they aren't half bad.

As for my predictions, 5.2 will feature a mixture of Mogu and Zandalari-themed enemies. The final boss will either be the Thunder King alone, or a combined encounter with both him and Zul. Content will be divided into a daily hub roughly the scale of what we saw in 5.1, and a gigantic raid, both located on the currently inaccessible island north of the Townlong Steppes which will not be the remnants of Zandalar. Lore developments will include Velen healing Anduin, Lor'themar joining the rebellion outright (although perhaps not openly), and Sylvanas will make an appearance and express and interest in deposing Garrosh. On a much more minor note, it will be revealed that there is a connection between the Voodoo contructs the Trolls use and the stone effigies the Mogu use.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post

Calling it now.
    third time is the charm!

10+ Year Old Account
    An end to the Thunder King storyline, as several have said, probably featuring a Troll city.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's what I think...

5.2 will be mostly focus on Zandalari Raid, Thunder King as its final boss. There will be little more story about Garrosh, where we get to see how corruption Garrosh becomes... He will be at the point or path where he will sacrifice anything to bring Horde victory. The rest will be revealed more in patch 5.3.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about going to Zandalar Isle, but there's a large island to the north-west of Townlong Steppes that was covered in troll buildings and mogu-style ruins in the Beta. It's not accessible right now, but there was a raid entrance on it.

Gotta be the location of the Thunder King raid. Probably another mogu-seized Titan engine down there. The surrounding area would make a good daily quest hub.

10+ Year Old Account
    Massive troll themed raid with a large underground complex below the island
    Story progression from 5.1 but not a lot as the good stuff will be saved until 5.3, this will serve as the "bridge" between the two storylines.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonix80 View Post
    Here's what I think...

5.2 will be mostly focus on Zandalari Raid, Thunder King as its final boss. There will be little more story about Garrosh, where we get to see how corruption Garrosh becomes... He will be at the point or path where he will sacrifice anything to bring Horde victory. The rest will be revealed more in patch 5.3.
    I think we might see Garrosh's next step in 5.2, where you see him recruit the remaining Mogu and Zandalari after we decimate them in the raid.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)