Deleted

Death knight in HWL Replica gear?

Hello, i just got done capping arena points with a Death knight and we went to buy the t1 weapons, a while after i see he is in netherstorm getting the Replica High Warlord axe and afterwards transmogged his new wep with it. Now he was abit dodgy so i try to ask here:
    How did he do it???

Isn't the achievement that makes you eligible for it, BOA?

Deleted
    Yes the feat of strength is, however the reward is not (apparantly it is for him) because i have now visited the vendor with my hunter/priest/rogue respectively, and could not buy the items on any of them, however i can on my shaman.

Could we maybe get an armory link?
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only thing I can think of is that bug a few weeks back where people were getting achievements on characters that didn't already have them. Other than that, DKs weren't around back when you could get the original PvP titles, if I remember correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Well, I'm a wrath baby that really kinda hates pvp most of the time, but I gotta say -- if I played in vanilla and earned the title of Great Grand Poobah of the Left Side of Attacking the Farm or whatever it is that makes the pretty spec unlock, and couldn't use the stuff that exists in the game now solely for the vanity of its appearance and solely for the benefit of the people that earned it, I'd be pretty pissed if I couldn't just because I now prefer and play a class that didn't even exist then.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamtizzle View Post
    Hello, i just got done capping arena points with a Death knight and we went to buy the t1 weapons, a while after i see he is in netherstorm getting the Replica High Warlord axe and afterwards transmogged his new wep with it. Now he was abit dodgy so i try to ask here:
    How did he do it???
    As mentioned, it's probably related to the bug that allowed people to zone in on level 10s and get realm first challenge mode gold achievements.

He can use the replica gear if he has the RBG title too. Im not 100% but i think thats the case.