Signed up for 1 year for Beta/Mount/D3, and can cancel early

I just went to change my card for my sub since I have a new card I'll be paying with, and I noticed that my sub can be cancelled now, when prior to this, it said I couldn't until early January.

Anyone else have this option?

A few months back it let cancelled for me on accident because I didn't realize the card I had been using had no funds in that account, and instead of over drafting that account, it just cancelled my sub for me, but I reactivated it the following day when I caught it.

So yeah, I found that kind of weird that I'm able to get out of it a month early.

Did I miss something about them announcing they are doing away with tying us up for a year?

The Patient
    Not sure if its based on 1 year or based on billing cycle and you hit the mark with 12 billing cycles
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ckabear/simple

Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

I just checked, when my account gets paid on the 13th, I'll have only paid for 11 months total. Strange.

I think I remember something to effect you can still cancel at any time, but if you cancel before 12 months they take away diablo 3 access (unless you unlocked it with something else).

You can cancel at anytime hell I did so i can pay a different way and i still had d3.

I have a friend that prematurely canceled his Annual Pass and got his D3 locked.