Page 1 of 22
1
2
3
11
... LastLast
  1. #1

    WTF I just did in dalaran

    I just finished the purge of dalaran quest line and ..... WTF was that ?!!

    this is not what ally do I felt guilty

    when jaina said to me thx hero i found my self answer her : no i am not hero this not hero business

    it's wrong

  2. #2
    But it's alright for Garrosh to destroy Theramore with 100's of innocent lives taken?

    Okay..

  3. #3
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by HitPoint View Post
    But it's alright for Garrosh to destroy Theramore with 100's of innocent lives taken?

    Okay..
    what hes getting at, is that maybe the alliance shouldnt go down to garrosh's level??

    because trust me, 85% of the horde also hates garrosh


  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Minaa View Post
    I just finished the purge of dalaran quest line and ..... WTF was that ?!!

    this is not what ally do I felt guilty

    when jaina said to me thx hero i found my self answer her : no i am not hero this not hero business

    it's wrong
    I think you should read up on your lore if you actually think 'this is not what ally do'

  5. #5
    The Patient Salarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Terrokar Forest
    Posts
    319
    Isn't theramore vengance for Camp Tuaranjo. I mean I know barrens quests have the guy who ordered the attack hung up but think about it. The news has to follow the chain of command to get to Garrosh so it would come kinda late and no doubt he would use it as an excuse to go apeshit. I mean Tuaanjo wasnt military and technically Theramore isle wasnt a legitimate target either. Kinda like Garrosh was upping the ante.

  6. #6
    Scarab Lord Puck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Williams Lake, BC, Canada
    Posts
    4,356
    Embrace it and kill them all. Think of Gilneas, think of Theramore, think of Ashenvale, southshore. They deserved it.

    I killed them all, even the ones I didn't have too. They deserve no mercy.

    I rp as a Worgen who absolutely despises the Horde, the Forsaken killed his daughter. So I may be a little callous.
    Last edited by Puck; 2012-12-12 at 05:20 AM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    Embrace it and kill them all. Think of Gilneas, think of Theramore, think of Ashenvale, southshore. They deserved it.

    I killed them all, even the ones I didn't have too. They deserve no mercy.

    I rp as a Worgen who absolutely despises the Horde, the Forsaken killed his daughter. So I may be a little callous.
    Yes, YES! Bring your rage to bear! {◕ ◡ ◕}

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by HitPoint View Post
    But it's alright for Garrosh to destroy Theramore with 100's of innocent lives taken?

    Okay..
    Obviously for someone to think one act is unacceptable, all other related acts need to be found acceptable.

    This is logic.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by wuat View Post
    I think you should read up on your lore if you actually think 'this is not what ally do'
    ^^ this. The alliance are actually the bad guys (not necessarily in this Garrosh situation) the game just portrays horde as the evil monsters.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by HitPoint View Post
    But it's alright for Garrosh to destroy Theramore with 100's of innocent lives taken?

    Okay..
    Garrosh is hoard we are ally we are not going down to Garrosh level

  11. #11
    It's not wrong, it was a glorious purging of traitorous Sunreaver filth.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arkan/advanced Death Knight (Main)

    Giving out as many SoR as possible. If interested, send me a PM, I'm on Kirin Tor US

  12. #12
    Scarab Lord Arkenaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    4,120
    There is no more alliance. Blizzard wants us to be the new blue horde cause apparently nobody likes the nice guys.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by wuat View Post
    I think you should read up on your lore if you actually think 'this is not what ally do'
    Please point out where the Alliance used a biological agent on a joint military effort, blitzkrieged into Horde land murdering their citizenry to steal its resources after the Cataclysm devastated the nation, gassed a Horde city with a toxic agent so heavily no one could live there then slaughtered and raised anyone who fled the devastation as undead minions, buried horde prisoners up to their necks in filth then bashed their skulls open with a shovel, invaded an entire sovereign nation and destroyed in outright simply because they had a grudge against them, and nuked an entire city while using their own troops and cannon fodder distraction to make sure everyone was sealed inside the city walls when it was nuked for maximum body count?

    Oh wait, they've never done that. Ever. Read up your lore please.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    It's not wrong, it was a glorious purging of traitorous Sunreaver filth.
    In a place that was supposed to remain neutral since the Sunreavers were blood elves and the blood elves are the ones who taught magic to the alliance in the first place.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    It's not wrong, it was a glorious purging of traitorous Sunreaver filth.
    This, you're killing backstabbing spies who hijack neutrality to gain intelligence; Sunreavers are spies, spies are executed when they are caught.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-12 at 05:41 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    In a place that was supposed to remain neutral since the Sunreavers were blood elves and the blood elves are the ones who taught magic to the alliance in the first place.
    If not for HUmans the Blood Elves (High Elves) would've been nothing more than Amani dinner refuse thousands of years ago. The Sunreavers violated neutrality, twice, for Garrosh's plans to come to fruition.

  16. #16
    I am Murloc! The Glitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Litwak's Arcade Sunny Scotland!
    Posts
    5,793
    Jaina just wanted to put them in prison, they didn't surrender and chose to fight back, isn't that what we all (Alliance and Horde) do every day.. kill things that try to kill us? :P

  17. #17
    The Patient Aviney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Port Richey, FL
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    In a place that was supposed to remain neutral since the Sunreavers were blood elves and the high elves are the ones who taught magic to the alliance in the first place.
    Fixed it for you.

    OT: While yes, the Kirin Tor and Dalaran are supposed to stay neutral, the moment the Sunreavers use their portals to help Garrosh move soldiers to infiltrate Darnassus, they lose their neutrality. Jaina is right for trying to purge Dalaran of the Sunreavers.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    In a place that was supposed to remain neutral since the Sunreavers were blood elves and the blood elves are the ones who taught magic to the alliance in the first place.
    They should have thought about that before helping the Horde ninja in and out of Darnassus.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arkan/advanced Death Knight (Main)

    Giving out as many SoR as possible. If interested, send me a PM, I'm on Kirin Tor US

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Minaa View Post
    Garrosh is hoard we are ally we are not going down to Garrosh level
    The alliance has gone FAR below garrosh's level for years.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post
    The alliance has gone FAR below garrosh's level for years.
    It's funny seeing Horde fanbois state this without examples. Oh wait, are you gona say Taurajo? Garithos? or the Orcish imprisonment after the second war?

    Grasp at straws and yell "Daelin Proudmoore"?

    Or really go off the deep end and say Azshara and Arthas?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •