Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noujou View Post
    what hes getting at, is that maybe the alliance shouldnt go down to garrosh's level??

because trust me, 85% of the horde also hates garrosh
    You're actually wrong. 99,9% of the Horde hates Garrosh. If there was a way to set him red there'd be a raid ready to kill him 24/7, eagerly waiting for his each respawn time.

Quote Originally Posted by Xzan View Post
    You're actually wrong. 99,9% of the Horde hates Garrosh. If there was a way to set him red there'd be a raid ready to kill him 24/7, eagerly waiting for his each respawn time.
    This would imply that only .1% of the Horde are Orcs, murderously insane forsaken, genocidal blood elves like Thalen Songweaver and those handful of trolls whom you are sure didn't give up cannibalism despite the moratorium on it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    It's funny seeing Horde fanbois state this without examples. Oh wait, are you gona say Taurajo? Garithos? or the Orcish imprisonment after the second war?

Grasp at straws and yell "Daelin Proudmoore"?

Or really go off the deep end and say Azshara and Arthas?
    You dont need to lower yourself down to those troll fanbois's lvl .

As alliance will never lower itself to Garrosh's level.

And yes killing traitors is one of the most right thing to do ever.. and also very fun .

Side note, I was particularly fueled with anger at the horde when I did that quest. I talked to Vareesa, and remembered how Rhonin died in the attack on Theramore. Most of the horde deserve to get their ass kicked. Save maybe some tauren and trolls siding with Baine and Voljin.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Obviously for someone to think one act is unacceptable, all other related acts need to be found acceptable.

This is logic.
    lol, that usually tends to happen in war or conflict

People demonize the "other side" while glorifying "your side", even if they do the same exact shit, there will be a difference soley based on what side its on.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

15+ Year Old Account
    This would imply that only .1% of the Horde are Orcs, murderously insane forsaken, genocidal blood elves like Thalen Songweaver and those handful of trolls whom you are sure didn't give up cannibalism despite the moratorium on it.
    I was talking about Horde players, not Horde non-player characters...

I blame the Sha.

10+ Year Old Account
    This makes me hate alliance fanbois on so many new levels.

I mean, come on! When finally Jaina is getting shit done, you cry because your comfy blanket fort of self-righteousness is torn down? Do you really hold no space in you brain for moral ambiguity?? Does everything has to be neatly separated between nice and naughty for your brain not to shut down under duress??

Children!

Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post

I mean, come on! When finally Jaina is getting shit done, you cry because your comfy blanket fort of self-righteousness is torn down? Do you really hold no space in you brain for moral ambiguity?? Does everything has to be neatly separated between nice and naughty for your brain not to shut down under duress??

Children!
    I kinda agree. I'm honestly proud of the Alliance and feel for the fist time in awhile that we've truly dropped our balls on someone.

Does anyone have video of this questline? As a hordie, it would be nice to see (never had an alliance toon!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    I kinda agree. I'm honestly proud of the Alliance and feel for the fist time in awhile that we've truly dropped our balls on someone.
    Cross-Faction high five!

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys ARE aware that Varian got pissed at Jaina for what she did? That perhaps the Sunreavers weren't directly responsible? It could of been the Blood elves (not the ones directly in Dalaran) who did it, and everyone just assumed it was the Sunreavers because of it.

I highly doubt the Sunreavers would willingly surrender such an important position for Garrosh's sake. I think he acted behind their back. Especially considering the fact that Varian was opening discussions to try and get the Blood elves back into the Alliance. It seemed like both sides were willing to talk, and if thats the case, then the notion that the Sunreavers would do that, is highly unlikely

Quote Originally Posted by HitPoint View Post
    But it's alright for Garrosh to destroy Theramore with 100's of innocent lives taken?

Okay..
    The alliance moved in to half the barrens to use as a staging point, da fuq you think would happen? Garrosh just chills and lets an enemy at his doorstep keep encroaching?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinata View Post
    You guys ARE aware that Varian got pissed at Jaina for what she did? That perhaps the Sunreavers weren't directly responsible? It could of been the Blood elves (not the ones directly in Dalaran) who did it, and everyone just assumed it was the Sunreavers because of it.
    well it was a Blood Elf that helped get the Divine Bell

But yeah it wsnt all the SUnreavers, especially Aetheas, as he puts relations with Dalaran in high regard, and in Rommath's words "brags about their neutrality"
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinata View Post

I highly doubt the Sunreavers would willingly surrender such an important position for Garrosh's sake. I think he acted behind their back. Especially considering the fact that Varian was opening discussions to try and get the Blood elves back into the Alliance. It seemed like both sides were willing to talk, and if thats the case, then the notion that the Sunreavers would do that, is highly unlikely
    Highly unlikely for a number of reasons. Firstly, the Sunreavers are the only ones with horde ties with access to Dalaran's portals. Secondly, we kinda know it was a Sunreaver who did it, Fanlyr Silverthorn. (though in truth, it is never outright stated, but how else would he gain access to Dalaran's portals? Best case scenario, he had contacts in the Sunreavers) And the most important point; is not that the Sunreavers as a whole did this, but just a few loyal to Garrosh. It mostly boils down to Aethas and his incompetence to police his own people in Dalaran. It's betrayal by negligence.

---------- Post added 2012-12-12 at 06:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    well it was a Blood Elf that helped get the Divine Bell

But yeah it wsnt all the SUnreavers, especially Aetheas, as he puts relations with Dalaran in high regard, and in Rommath's words "brags about their neutrality"
    I personally thing that Aethas is innocent but for his incompetence to keep his people in line, I don't think he was in the know about Garrosh's plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Salarius View Post
    Isn't theramore vengance for Camp Tuaranjo. I mean I know barrens quests have the guy who ordered the attack hung up but think about it. The news has to follow the chain of command to get to Garrosh so it would come kinda late and no doubt he would use it as an excuse to go apeshit. I mean Tuaanjo wasnt military and technically Theramore isle wasnt a legitimate target either. Kinda like Garrosh was upping the ante.
    Theramore is the Alliance's best staging point for an invasion on Orgrimmar itself - where else are they going to attack Horde heartland from? By eliminating Theramore, Garrosh effectively throws the Alliance out of Kalimdor. A very legitimate tactical target, in my opinion. Destroying an enemy base that is a little too close to home is something a lot of people do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post

Children!

I disagree but hey...personal attacks here. Alliance has always stayed lawful good terms. Not sure why you're raging so much.

Theramore is the Alliance's best staging point for an invasion on Orgrimmar itself - where else are they going to attack Horde heartland from? By eliminating Theramore, Garrosh effectively throws the Alliance out of Kalimdor. A very legitimate tactical target, in my opinion. Destroying an enemy base that is a little too close to home is something a lot of people do.

It's not the act of attacking Theramore(Albeit it was pure aggression) it's what he did to get it done.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

It's funny seeing Horde fanbois state this without examples. Oh wait, are you gona say Taurajo? Garithos? or the Orcish imprisonment after the second war?

Grasp at straws and yell "Daelin Proudmoore"?

Or really go off the deep end and say Azshara and Arthas?
    Of course! You didn't knew that imprisonment and punishment for crimes is a horrible sin as long as it applied to freedom fighHorde?

I say let's scramble right now and go on holy crusade against evil Police! Those horrible people punish and imprison people for crimes too!

Funny how Jaina goes on a Purge, but had walked away from Arthas moments before he did his own.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Funny how Jaina goes on a Purge, but had walked away from Arthas moments before he did his own.

Different circumstances. Sunreavers weren't about to go "BRAINS1111111111111" on everyone.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi