Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    What the fuck Jaina need is a long night of love with Varian and to get back in the kitchen.
    why exactly do you think cheating on her dragon husband will make her a better person?
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    One hell of a time reading this! But one question remains silent, where to start the quest line for us who live in a cave?

Quote Originally Posted by Spphy View Post
    One hell of a time reading this! But one question remains silent, where to start the quest line for us who live in a cave?
    it's reputation gated. do the new 5.1 daily quests until you get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would you be guys happy if instead of blood elf we would be killing gnomes instead?
    Don't sweat the details!!!

What are you? 12?
    when did he say, we should be more like garrosh?
    She stone cold murdered a lot of merchants and the like who were not only innocent, but also oblivious as to why the sudden betrayal

Quote Originally Posted by HitPoint View Post
    But it's alright for Garrosh to destroy Theramore with 100's of innocent lives taken?

Okay..

you have dalaran a city consisting of almost 90% either fully alliance or alliance leaning people who despise all horde with the exception of blood elves. this city finds out it has spies that have been misusing alliance portals for the horde so you lock up all horde until you can sort out who is and isnt a spy for garrosh and any who try to fight back get kicked out or killed in the process.

how does this not make sense for anyone? the only reason dalaran was "neutral" in wrath was gameplay reasons lore wise the kirintor was made up almost entirely of alliance or alliance supporters with only a small minority of blood elves and the only reason races like orcs were even allowed inside the city was because the blood elves begged and with the war of the blue dragon flight and the lich king they really couldnt turn them away.

it was always pretty obvious the horde would get completely kicked out of dalaran at some point or another
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    how does this not make sense for anyone? the only reason dalaran was "neutral" in wrath was gameplay reasons lore wise the kirintor was made up almost entirely of alliance or alliance supporters with only a small minority of blood elves and the only reason races like orcs were even allowed inside the city was because the blood elves begged and with the war of the blue dragon flight and the lich king they really couldnt turn them away.
    actually it was the kirin tor who asked the blood elves to come back and help at the nexus war. aethas accepted it even though lorthemar theron and grand magister rommath hated the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    actually it was the kirin tor who asked the blood elves to come back and help at the nexus war. aethas accepted it even though lorthemar theron and grand magister rommath hated the idea.
    i said races like the orcs. the sunreavers had to pretty much beg and bribe dalaran to let them in
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    The list is very short, but there were a few instances

The near genocide on Kael and his men
    Daelins invasion, with the goal to wipe out the Orcs, which reignited old hatreds.
    The full extermination of the Shatterspear tribe
    Taurajo
    Can you please count number of Kael people "genocided"? Oh right, it's 0.
    Daelins honest army vs. army warfare is atrocity? That's rich.
    Shatterspear tribe was left perfectly alone as long as they didn't bother elves. That was since Classic, if you don't remember. Come Cataclysm they listened to Garrosh and attacked elves first. They retaliated. Yeah, black and evil deed, sure.
    Taurajo was already explained countless times. Go play or at least read Alliance side quests. It was done with pretty much every precaution possible to minimize harm to civilians. Even Baine is ok with it. Are you playing holier than Baine?

You still named zero atrocities of Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    This, you're killing backstabbing spies who hijack neutrality to gain intelligence; Sunreavers are spies, spies are executed when they are caught.

Not just spies. Terrorists as well. They breached neutrality repeatedly, using Dalaran as a shield to protect them as they went about destroying the good name of people who accepted them into their community.

Sunreavers are scum, the worst Blood Elves have to offer. Its little wonder why the rest of the Blood Elves are distancing themselves from their actions.

Jaina was extremely merciful on them. Arresting them now for the safety of her new city, and only killing them if they resisted. That's how things are when you have terrorists setting off Mana Bombs. A lesser leader would have likely killed every elf in the city in responce to what the Sunreavers have been doing!

10+ Year Old Account
    it's reputation gated. do the new 5.1 daily quests until you get it.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    Can you please count number of Kael people "genocided"? Oh right, it's 0.
    that's only because they broke out of jail

Shatterspear tribe was left perfectly alone as long as they didn't bother elves. That was since Classic, if you don't remember. Come Cataclysm they listened to Garrosh and attacked elves first. They retaliated. Yeah, black and evil deed, sure.
    retaliating is ok. exterminating every single one of them till there's not a single child alive is not ok.

Taurajo was already explained countless times. Go play or at least read Alliance side quests. It was done with pretty much every precaution possible to minimize harm to civilians.
    a single good man with lots of rotten murderers and looters serving under him.

retaliating is ok. exterminating every single one of them till there's not a single child alive is not ok.
    Lesson learned - don't attack Night Elves, especially not in the back. They should have known doing something that stupid would cost them.

a single good man with lots of rotten murderers and looters serving under him.
    And yet still most of the civilians escape the town in the path left open by his troops.

Honestly I don't understand people who defend the things Garrosh has advocated during his reign. And then claimed the Alliance has done worse things. The hypocritical tears are really something to behold.

"Alliance was moving into the Southern Barrens!" - a mostly uninhabited area used mainly to transport troops throughout Kalimdor. While the Horde is invading Gilneas, Southshore, Arathi, Ashenvale... All previously populated areas which are being wiped out by the Horde invaders. Yeah, real balanced issues there!

"Alliance is attacking Blood Elves in Dalaran!" - after breaking neutrality and trying to resist arrest? Sure. After the Horde has massacred populations all over Azeroth and on Draenor, and enslaves whoever they don't kill? Real balanced.

Get a clue. Alliance isn't a shining beacon of perfection and purity, but its hands are considerably cleaner then the Horde's. When the Horde can prove they aren't murderous, lying, backstabbing and craven misfits maybe the Alliance can be more accepting of their needs and concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Lesson learned - don't attack Night Elves, especially not in the back. They should have known doing something that stupid would cost them.

And yet still most of the civilians escape the town in the path left open by his troops.

Honestly I don't understand people who defend the things Garrosh has advocated during his reign. And then claimed the Alliance has done worse things. The hypocritical tears are really something to behold.

"Alliance was moving into the Southern Barrens!" - a mostly uninhabited area used mainly to transport troops throughout Kalimdor. While the Horde is invading Gilneas, Southshore, Arathi, Ashenvale... All previously populated areas which are being wiped out by the Horde invaders. Yeah, real balanced issues there!

"Alliance is attacking Blood Elves in Dalaran!" - after breaking neutrality and trying to resist arrest? Sure. After the Horde has massacred populations all over Azeroth and on Draenor, and enslaves whoever they don't kill? Real balanced.

Get a clue. Alliance isn't a shining beacon of perfection and purity, but its hands are considerably cleaner then the Horde's. When the Horde can prove they aren't murderous, lying, backstabbing and craven misfits maybe the Alliance can be more accepting of their needs and concerns.
    I notice most "Alliance atrocities" being talked about were perpetrated by the Alliance of Lordaeron (warcraft RTS), and not the Grand Alliance (warcraft MMORPG), 2 completely different entities. Yet most Horde atrocities being talked about have happened since Cataclysm (aka the MMORPG horde, and not the "old horde" of RTS)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minaa View Post
    I just finished the purge of dalaran quest line and ..... WTF was that ?!!

this is not what ally do I felt guilty

when jaina said to me thx hero i found my self answer her : no i am not hero this not hero business

it's wrong
    you should feel guilty. Jaina's gone off the deep end and helping her 'purge' the blood elves, so many of them who are just innocent bystanders, lost there home because of it.

its the same feeling I get when doing any quest where garrosh is involved, a kind of unclean feeling.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    I don't defend garrosh. in fact whenever the alliance raids orgrimmar I flag myself for PvP and start emoting to the alliance priests hoping they'll MC me so I can help them kill garrosh. he is the worst of the worst, and I'm itching to take him down on MoP's final raid.

I have a clue, you are the one who apparently doesn't. just because garrosh is a bad, bad man doesn't mean everybody else have to go bad, unless they want to be a raid boss along with garrosh. gilneas and ashenvale were all done by MoP's future end boss. what exactly did the horde do to arathi? it's the same place it's always been, except the prince joined the forsaken.

southshore was about the same as the shatterspear. enemies of the dead living in the lands of the forsaken. the forsaken gave them 5 years to move, they didn't move. except that southshore was ALWAYS bugging the forsaken, differently from the shatterspear who bugged night elves once and got annihilated.

"Lesson learned - don't attack the Forsaken, especially not for 5 years and while living in their lands. They should have known doing something that stupid would cost them."

so theramore, ashenvale and gilneas = garrosh, the bad bad man the horde itself will fight to get rid of; arathi = null; southshore = shatterspear, but more justified, and you just defended the shatterspear massacre.

"the Horde has massacred populations all over Azeroth and on Draenor". if we're gonna talk about the dark horde, than the dwarves of ironforge are responsible for everything the dark iron dwarves did, including the summoning of ragnaros that destroyer the area around the blackrock mountains. if we're going to take into account things done by demon controlled people, than the draenei are to be held responsible for every single planet destroyed by the eredar through the universe.

I play both sides. I know neither one of them is perfect. I know they all have ways to justify whatever they do (including the forsaken). but don't think for a second that the alliance is any better than the horde. both sides have their nobles and their savages in equal parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    you should feel guilty. Jaina's gone off the deep end and helping her 'purge' the blood elves, so many of them who are just innocent bystanders, lost there home because of it.

its the same feeling I get when doing any quest where garrosh is involved, a kind of unclean feeling.
    imagine you are the us during the cold war you find out theres a group of people in new york city who are contacting and moving supplies for the soviet union this is the 2nd time someone from that group has been caught as a spy does the government just say "oh well" or do they lock them all up for questioning?

imagine you are the us during the cold war you find out theres a group of people in new york city who are contacting and moving supplies for the soviet union this is the 2nd time someone from that group has been caught as a spy does the government just say "oh well" or do they lock them all up for questioning?
    But Jaina did not arrest/kill the ones who did it, she arrested/killed everyone of their faction.
    That´s like in your example some italians were smuggeling/spying in New York City for the soviets and the US government arrested some italians and then killed every single italian in New York. Fell free to insert any other nationality/race/religious group in that example.

Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    But Jaina did not arrest/kill the ones who did it, she arrested/killed everyone of their faction.
    That´s like in your example some italians were smuggeling/spying in New York City for the soviets and the US government arrested some italians and then killed every single italian in New York. Fell free to insert any other nationality/race/religious group in that example.
    except all the blood elves except for a small few were magi for the sunreavers of which 2 have already been caught as spies. it would be one thing if dalaran was this big neutral city with lots of characters from all sides of the horde but at this point in the lore pretty much everyone who wasnt a sunreaver has already been kicked out or left and the horde is a small minority in dalaran.

im not saying some of them didnt go overboard which obviously some of them did especially the high elves who wanted to kill them all along but jainas actions were justifiable.

your example of italians would be more similar if you said the united stated locked up everyone affiliated with the mafia since dalaran definitely isnt a place filled with blood elves and horde but one small minority of a close knit group

10+ Year Old Account
    As Yriel put is more finely, you cannot hold an entire group of people responsible for the actions of a few, especially when so many of that group has nothing to do with it.
    #boycottchina