Buff replacement is really irritating

Gotta admit, I'm getting rather tired of seeing my hour long buff replaced by a similar buff that only lasts as long as I'm in range of the ally giving it, then I lose it and my hour long version.

Deleted
    What buff would that be exactly?

15+ Year Old Account
    The crit buff, probabaly. Most likely buffs from Hunter pets causing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    Shaman doesnt give crit anymore.
    Noted.
    Statix will suffice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaman doesnt give crit anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    What buff are you having problems with, exactly? I've never seen a buff with a timer replaced by an aura buff.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

The crit buff. Can be replaced by hunter pets, etc.

It's nothing new. My mage int buff used to get wiped out by warlock pets all the time. Just annoying

I was actually going to make a thread similar to this. Every time I am in a BG my stats buff is ALWAYS overritten by druids or paladins. Normally I tell the paladins please use might and they do. I think there are to many classes that supply the stats buff. I like the crit buff that WW gives because it lasts an hour and its not an aura like leader of the pact. However though, I think at least mistweaver monks should supply the mastery buff and stamina buff.

I only pvp and dont care about pve. Mastery is granted by shamans but its an aura, its granted by paladins but they always tend to do stats and finally I know its granted by hunters but its like a 1 minute buff. Give monks the ability to give out a 1 hour mastery buff!

Now the stamina buff. I dont really care about hunters because they have almost every buff in the game and once again I just pvp where most hunters dont use the what ever pet grants stamina. So priests are usually the main supplier of the stamina buff but sometimes you never see priests. Warlocks have it too but what lock uses an imp in pvp. Then theres warriors, ive never seen a warrior use their stamina buff. So I think monks should get the stamina buff!