Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Cata, 2 months into the expansion: "There's nothing to do!! I don't raid/I've finished all raids in the tier and I'm booooooooooored!!!!!"

MoP, soon 3 months into the expansion: "There's too much to do and I'm too dumb to set my priorities straight and keep playing the way I want!! Y I r forced to do dailies for epic gear that I don't really need?? Blizzort just do this cause desperate!!!".

People are just never happy. I've seen the same people whinging over being bored in Cata, say that they have no time to progress their toons in this expansion and calling it bad that they can't have full epix in just 1 reset.

---------- Post added 2012-12-12 at 11:20 AM ----------

Oh, and I really hope that seperate 10-man and 25-man lockouts NEVER return. NOTHING was as much fun as feeling that you were raiding the inferior content due to the gear difference and drops difference and meta differences.

Deleted
    The shared lockout is bullshit, and was having this very same conversation in my guild the other day, and EVERYONE agreed that they wanted a return to separate lockouts.

Now, the problem still remains that there perhaps needs some additional incentives to perhaps boost more people running 25's as a preference (which will be hard because the sheer number of 10's that are steady now), but one idea is they could share the same gear level/stats, but have 10/25's have a different look/colour, so there isn't a need to run 25's for the better gear, but shows you are running 25's because you have the distinctive gear?

Another thing, back in wrath I was raiding as a 10, but after we had done our weekly 10 man run, we used to run 25's with another guild which we were fairly friendly with (plus some pugs) and had a crack at the 25 man raid. It was good fun, brought the server a bit more together because trade was always alive with 25man pugs looking to go anywhere and everywhere!

Deleted
    I'm a mage, have been for a long time and I'm glad for this nerf, I really hope every whiner now just shuts up, it was becoming boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    People are just never happy.
    Blizzard has admitted several times that they went overboard with dailies. But I agree, people are never happy, and it seems you fit the boat as well.

Creatures in the Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, and Ahn'Qiraj raid dungeons now deal damage according to their intended pre-Mists of Pandaria melee damage values.
    Can someone explain?

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Can someone explain?
    I think when they added new pets into old raid content they changed some of that content to make it easier to solo but apparently the nerf to the melee damage of monsters was too low so they are changing it back. Could be wrong but I think that is how it is

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    MoP, soon 3 months into the expansion: "There's too much to do and I'm too dumb to set my priorities straight and keep playing the way I want!! Y I r forced to do dailies for epic gear that I don't really need?? Blizzort just do this cause desperate!!!".
    But choice without direction is a design faux pas.

Let's be objective, instead of calling a lot of players "too stupid", and argue that Blizzard could have improved the current situation by providing better direction of progression and time commitments given the slew of choices; how would you feel if I agreed with you, that choice is good, but that Blizzard failed to give those players direction with their choices?

I wholeheartedly agree with you though, and so do GC's latest comments, but let's not forget that Blizzard are responsible (from a design point of view) to communicate direction -and direction is what provides players with a sense of priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    I think when they added new pets into old raid content they changed some of that content to make it easier to solo but apparently the nerf to the melee damage of monsters was too low so they are changing it back. Could be wrong but I think that is how it is
    Thanks.

Also this..

Main-hand and off-hand items will be allowed to be transmogrified with each other, as well as any weapons that use the same animation. Things like staves and polearms, the one handed axes, maces and swords, and the two handed axes, maces and swords.
    Best news ever. o/

Deleted
    •Taste for Blood now only stacks 1 time versus other players (was 3 times).

yeah noo ouch!

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I will notice that frost bomb too much, 90% of the time the glyph doesn't force detonate it for me anyway >.>

Will rogues be able to transmog Daggers > One hand Swords? They do share the same animations, so I think it should be allowed...Leaving out one or two classes would be pretty shitty IMO.

Only me that wants to punch Ghostcrawler in the neck?

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Ugh this response pisses me off. Any argument that can be made for enchantments as far as being required can also be made for charms. And we know quite well that enchants are required.
    Enchants=/=lesser charms. Sorry, if you want bonus rolls, do the damned work.

Deleted
    "Golden Lotus being required for other reputations was a way to reduce the amount of daily quests that were initially available to players."

So extra dailies and extra gating to prevent players from burning out early and rather burn out later when they have given you 2 or 3 extra months of subscription. Street smart and concise as always.

Going back to the old model where you have to progress linear through the raids from release of current expac?
    That's the plan. We have older Raid Finder tiers now to provide the necessary gear. (Source)

YESSSS, Linear progression!

Now if they would only break the 10/25 man lock out...

Horde racials are likely better than Alliance racials for PvE right now. Only the top guilds have switched for the racials, but if more guilds do so then the racials will be adjusted
    So people are supposed to spend money going Horde so you can decide to make Alliance racials viable so they can spend their money again going back to the faction they like. You're a monster. What happened to Blizzard. Monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by rorcanna View Post
    cata, 2 months into the expansion: "there's nothing to do!! I don't raid/i've finished all raids in the tier and i'm booooooooooored!!!!!"

mop, soon 3 months into the expansion: "there's too much to do and i'm too dumb to set my priorities straight and keep playing the way i want!! Y i r forced to do dailies for epic gear that i don't really need?? Blizzort just do this cause desperate!!!".

People are just never happy. I've seen the same people whinging over being bored in cata, say that they have no time to progress their toons in this expansion and calling it bad that they can't have full epix in just 1 reset.

---------- post added 2012-12-12 at 11:20 am ----------

oh, and i really hope that seperate 10-man and 25-man lockouts never return. Nothing was as much fun as feeling that you were raiding the inferior content due to the gear difference and drops difference and meta differences.
    hey man. It's all optional right.... 10/25s, dailies. IT'S ALL OPTIONAL. You can play less who cares? But no we can't get 10/25 back because you can't control yourself instead we get dailies shoved down our fucking faces and told it's totally optional. What if I want to put the time into doing 2 raids? How come that isn't acceptable?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    hey man. It's all optional right.... 10/25s, dailies. IT'S ALL OPTIONAL. You can play less who cares? But no we can't get 10/25 back because you can't control yourself instead we get dailies shoved down our fucking faces and told it's totally optional. What if I want to put the time into doing 2 raids? How come that isn't acceptable?
    Exactly, the axe swings both ways. Just because you feel "inferior" doesn't mean you get to ruin the fun for other people. Everything in the game is optional, and if you're having fun playing with your 9 friends then keep having fun...don't let it be ruined by me and my 24 friends.

"Main-hand and off-hand items will be allowed to be transmogrified with each other, as well as any weapons that use the same animation. Things like staves and polearms, the one handed axes, maces and swords, and the two handed axes, maces and swords."

Does this mean that mainhands/offhands can be transmogrified with one handed weapons?

Also, love that I will be able to always use my preferred sword on the warrior for transmog and mace on the paladin. Still haven't found my go-to weapon on my DK yet for transmogging.

Quote Originally Posted by merogue View Post

WOW Really ?!! It was about time Blizzard.....
    About time nothing.

It looks like blizzard will do nothing to balance the racials which they know are unbalanced unless more people spend $25 to change sides.

God every time I read a blizzard post I throw up in my mouth a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedda View Post
    Only me that wants to punch Ghostcrawler in the neck?
    You are not the only one I sure.