200mill to spend. Need some help.

Hey guy's I have 200 Million to spend, i don't really know what to upgrade, could anyone help me out with it, im a Barb, it'd be awesome if you could help me out.

Here is my character -

us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Ordz-1637/hero/119092

Any help would be awesome, my Battletag is Ordz#1637

Thanks hope to hear from you soon!

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd start with pants. get some with str+high vit (200+ish) instead of str+dex. I think, inna's are not really good for barbs, there are better rares.
    then boots. vit + high str (200-230ish), instead of low str.
    hands also have pretty low str. 180ish should also be possible there.
    chest: same as pants. medium str, high vit.
    all jewelery could be better. basically a bit more from everything, plus add average damage (about 40+ per piece).
    belt could have more stamina, and instead of frenzy damage, pickup radius (which is not possible, for immortal king's, I know...)
    bracers: cut the poison res and increase str. maybe even aim for some good lacunis for more runspeed.
    i'm not exactly familiar with the head, but try to get one with actual low fire damage taken (since is the damage YOU take, and not your enemies), and all res instead of poison res.

actually try go get rid of all your poison resistance on gear. you're not a monk, you're a barb. if you have a second res besides all res, take physical or fire. or even better: armor instead of a special res.

In a nutshell, I'd say 2pc IK is enough, gloves + boots for example. maybe gloves + helm, the helm is also pretty good, if you get one with 170+ str and maybe vit as random stat.

and beside that, I'd also like to have like 3 legendaries + 5 set items on my char + 200 mio gold, not knowing what to do with that.
    Last edited by xebtria; 2012-12-12 at 12:55 PM.

Do you recon you could help me find some pieces so that i could pull my set together better? Like on the AH, that'd be alot of help.

15+ Year Old Account
    read the common guides, there are plenty of guides out there. maybe even take a budget guide. just increase the stats and add more resitances and crit / attackspeed, and boom, you will get items that cost more than mabye 150k, so you can spent your gold properly.

Could you suggest the best site to find guides?

15+ Year Old Account
    www.google.de
    and no, I'm not trolling.

Post constructively. If you're not going to link a helpful site, don't post at all
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-12-12 at 02:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    post here, and they will tell you what to upgrade:
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/top...337170?page=28