Class selection question

First of all thx for everyone who is willing to give me some assistance in my selection.

Currently i have all classes availlable at lvl 85 (except monk), but i don't know where to go from here..

I'm not looking for the most powerfull class but also not the weakest..

I have been: vanilla: lock, TBC: holy paladin, wotlk: hunter, catacl: mage.

Ok by those facts i did kind of pick the top classes but this time i don't mind anything.. any spec.. and i failed to read up on all the notes of MoP.

So far i have only leveled my mage to 89 and i feel like he is somewhat shallow... there is not much to it, i don't know if i'm the only one having that feeling but it doesn't feel like how he played in Cata.. therefor i am asking for some help in making a good choice.

Thx!

Druid. It's more versatile than ever, allowing you to fulfill any spec you want, and it's powerful enough to be good, in my opinion. Of course this will always be personal, but I had a blast levelling my druid to 90 and now finally testing my skills in the Brawler's Arena!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

Thank you m8, it is something i will definatly look at i presume you went to cat/bear?

ther is no reason to play anything except mage. At least that counts for me.

What spec do you play as mage? I play fire at the moment.. but it seems a litlle doll for me .. the usual spam with no other interaction..

10+ Year Old Account
    "What class?" threads aren't allowed here since the choice is so subjective. Best of luck with your choice.