My damage sucks on my warrior hitting 10k-20k tops

I have full dreadfull and the weapon from Raid finder the blue looking weapon.. I keybind all my stuff and dont back peddal, Im not the worst player I achieved 1800 last season, im pretty happy with that

I dont get why my damage sucks? Should I be waiting for taste for blood procs then use them?

themageclass is my warriors name tichondrius NA

Well you're not hit capped. Should start there. Also enchants.

s12 PvP design.
    Hitting like a wet noodle for 3 minutes, then pop cds and blow something up.
    It's getting better at least and blizzard is taking some steps in the right direction. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolhammy View Post
    Well you're not hit capped. Should start there. Also enchants.
    3% is where Im suppose to be at I asked warriors on my realm

Deleted
    * You are way to overcapped on expertise.
    * Reforge your gear, optimize for maximum damage.
    * You have no enchants or any leg armor.

Expertise (3%+) >= Melee Hit (3%) > PvP Power > Strength > PvP Resilience > Crit > Mastery > Haste

* Complain about your damage when you are fully enchanted and with malevolent wep.. Your class is still in a good state
    compared to others.
    Last edited by mmoc46f36202cb; 2012-12-12 at 11:03 AM.

Well start with a weapon enchant. You just need more gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolhammy View Post
    Well start with a weapon enchant. You just need more gear.
    Im playing my pally until I get better gear. I'll level him until I can get enough conquest >.>

weapon increases your damage by ~18-20%. just wait it out.

Deal with it.
    Warrior damage outside of cooldowns and CS is absolutely laughable. Especially on holydins/restoshamans/fellow warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Strah View Post
    Deal with it.
    Warrior damage outside of cooldowns and CS is absolutely laughable. Especially on holydins/restoshamans/fellow warriors.
    I know, thats why I playing my DK and paladin.

Deleted
    We can still do massive pressure on shamans imo, paladins is an other story. If i could i'd jusr drop my weapon and try to poke paladins in thier eyes through the hole in the helmet with my fingers, probably would do more dmg then.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeydluffy View Post
    I know, thats why I playing my DK and paladin.
    I hope you're not insinuating that you're playing a Ret Paladin over a Warrior. Ret is easily one of the worst melee in game for PvP, with DKs and Warriors being at the forefront ahead of most.

DK or Ferals are probably the best melee at the moment though, to be honest. I have a Ret and a DK, the Ret has almost full Malevolent and the weapon, don't hit nearly as hard as Warriors or DK outside or inside my burst periods.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

Spec fury and start 1shotting stuff like tfb nerf never happened!