1. #1

    [speculation] playable Ogre can be druid

    One word; Lunk.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-12 at 08:06 AM ----------

    oops wrong forum, can a mod move this to the general forum?

  2. #2
    Moved. Although I'm not entirely sure how much content there is here :<.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Moved. Although I'm not entirely sure how much content there is here :<.
    well I'm bored with Jaina and Sylvanas threads :P

  4. #4
    I don't want Ogres to be playable at all...

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    I don't want Ogres to be playable at all...
    you're prolly jelly of the sexy ogre bellybutton

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-12 at 12:05 PM ----------

    seriously now. being a druid is not about being a pacifist. feral druids are anything but peaceful. being a druid is about being one with life and nature. lunk has demonstrated 0 druidic capacities at the moment.

    I'm not saying it couldn't happen, I'm just saying lunk is not a reason why it should happen.

  6. #6
    Yeah, Lunk isn't much of a reason for Ogre druids. Ogre pacifists, sure, but druids?

    They'd need a new dance, though. Either normal or for their Moonkin Form.
    Last edited by huth; 2012-12-12 at 12:23 PM.

  7. #7
    1. When was it announced that Ogres would be playable for anyone? o.O
    2. Who's Lunk and when did he become a druid?

    Doomhammer EU

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    2. Who's Lunk and when did he become a druid?
    Lunk is the ogre who hates killing. he teaches you how to solve problems without killing during the searing gorge questline. he does not appear to be a druid. in fact, he does not appear to belong to any class.

    sometimes you can find him on that hyjal daily that gives you a group of NPCs to help you. he does not attack and only heals, but his healing skill isn't a spell that belongs to any known class. in fact, it's not even a spell, it's just Delicious Meat he is giving you.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    sometimes you can find him on that hyjal daily that gives you a group of NPCs to help you. he does not attack and only heals, but his healing skill isn't a spell that belongs to any known class. in fact, it's not even a spell, it's just Delicious Meat he is giving you.
    He also constantly complains about you killing things.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    you're prolly jelly of the sexy ogre bellybutton

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-12 at 12:05 PM ----------

    seriously now. being a druid is not about being a pacifist. feral druids are anything but peaceful. being a druid is about being one with life and nature. lunk has demonstrated 0 druidic capacities at the moment.

    I'm not saying it couldn't happen, I'm just saying lunk is not a reason why it should happen.
    Pfft The Ancients and the Druids works with Lunk everyday and will take him under their wings! Thus the first Ogre Druid is born!

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-12 at 01:10 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    1. When was it announced that Ogres would be playable for anyone? o.O
    Should we speculate on something already confirmed?

    OMG you guys sure we can play as pandaren? like that?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •