High Overlord

How was God created from nothing (according to believers)?

How was God created in the first place?
    Share your thoughts

Not but I guess the post will get locked my friend religion is against the forum rules

god came from the god-egg

Lock incoming. Prepare the flares.

In an effort to answer the matter seriously however, they just pull up the fact he's Omnipotent, has no beginning etc, etc. You can't logically argue about a being that isn't based upon logic.

Is this a parody to

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ng-to-science?

?

You'd have been better off to just post in that thread, I don't think a mod will leave this open. (But who knows how the mods will react. I on't.)

Incoming lock. But you know, the whole Alpha and Omega thing.
    Well 1, 2, 3, take my hand and come with me
    Because you look so fine
    And I really wanna make you mine

Someone once gave me a hypothesis as to how something could come from nothing that I found quite interesting.

So under our current understanding of the universe, things cannot spontaneously come in to existence. It defies our laws of physics. However, perhaps in another universe, spontaneous matter creation would not defy the laws of physics. Therefore, the possibility exists that all matter and energy in our universe came here from another universe where reality has different core mechanics.

God wasn't created.
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Crucial M550 256GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

I think the belief is that he was always there, and everything else was nothing. Then he made something of it. But yeah, this will be locked soon. Religious-based threads never end well.

The Lightbringer turskanaattori's Avatar
    Made up != created.

Threads like this are forbidden, especially this one because it'll bring religion and that's against forum rules.

Closed.