Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathina View Post
    Too the people think that she still likes him...she is doing the complete opposite of what she is trying to achieve... If I were to still love my ex and we still talking I would just do the same thing I did before we got together, show that I care about what he does, have nonstop cheery conversations with him and just look for signs if he still loves me... All she is doing is pushing you away, so all I can say is she is scared and insecure and therefore pushes people away by getting mad. You got two options.

Talk to her and find out if she still likes you, and I do mean ask for it, be blunt. If she say's no, then take that as a final answer and stop conversating with her and move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarlily View Post
    //very awesome post (thanks for that )//
    I think these two posters are completely right and you should really think through what they wrote.
    (I know, kind of useless post, but I wanted to emphasize how important it is what they wrote as it is true and should be known when planning your future choices)

Yea i got some really great answers!!!Thank u all for ur time and effort!Even the trolls! :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearnor View Post
    We were together for a year,we dealed with some really serious shit together.Maybe i wasnt clear enough.And whats wrong asking for opinions?No one forced u to reply or even read it.And no i am not coping anything,this is what happened.
    You asked for an opinion and I gave one, don't hate the reply just because it wasn't what you wanted to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Sast View Post
    You asked for an opinion and I gave one, don't hate the reply just because it wasn't what you wanted to hear.
    Ofc not!I respect ur opinion as all the other opinions here!I didnt want to offend u in anyway!Just to make it clear!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaiara View Post
    I think these two posters are completely right and you should really think through what they wrote.
    (I know, kind of useless post, but I wanted to emphasize how important it is what they wrote as it is true and should be known when planning your future choices)
    Thank You, Vaiara ^ ^

I always try so hard to help ppl in these situations. I remember what it felt like to feel lost & confused about relationships & worse, the stupid shit I accepted as a 'relationship' before I knew better : )

If I can help anybody to avoid that crap or get out of something bad, I will use all my past experiences & lessons learned in effort to steer them in a better direction.

p.s. your post was not "useless"!
    Take Care!
    Sincerely,
    Sugarlily <3