Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Hmm... A tough one...

1st would probably be D3. Though i wouldnt say it was bad, just disappointing. I however did manage to play through it once but couldnt bring myself to bear on it for Nightmare and further... It's just so boring.

2nd. Probably Swtor. But it's the same with D3. The game itself is ok, but considering all the hype it recieved it really falls short on living up to that hype. Space Combat feels sluggish and the "Let's throw everything we have at you to survive" mentality is just retarted.

3rd The final hour (or so) of ME3. A fantastic game absolutely trashed by the ending. Such a sad thing to witness one of the best RPG shooters crash and burn like that.

Cant think of a 4th and 5th.

Virtua, can you go even 1 post without swearing every fifth word? It makes you sound like a completely moronic imbecile, with a limited vocabulary.

OT: I don't get the MoP hate, I love MoP. I think my list would be
    #1: Guild Wars 2. This game was TERRIBLE, nowhere NEAR as good as the first one.
    #2: Black Ops 2
    #3: Halo 4
    #4: Diablo 3 - Not THAT bad of a game standalone, I suppose, but considering it was supposed to be a Diablo game, rather lackluster.
    #5: Tera

Quote Originally Posted by cufda17 View Post
    Virtua, can you go even 1 post without swearing every fifth word? It makes you sound like a completely moronic imbecile, with a limited vocabulary.
    What a fucking stupid thing to complain about.

EDIT: And to add to this, why the fuck would I care about how I sound to you? You want to know what you sound like to me? A Bible thumping fucktard. Is that a very nice thing to say? No. So I wouldn't normally say it. But since you insist on letting me know how I sound to you, I thought I'd let you know how you sound to me. Fuckity fuck fuck fuck. :3

Please refrain from personal attacks and insults. If you have a problem with another person's posts, report and move on.
    Last edited by Sj; 2012-12-12 at 05:17 PM.

OP just comes off as a wow fanboy looking for an outlet to rag on other mmo's. Worse then a bunch of 12 year old girls screaming over justin beiber.

SWTOR wasn't even a 2012 game
    GW:2 is an amazing game and has been in competition for game of the year on multiple sites so far

No diablo 3 on the list? Lol. I'm pretty sure ANY mmorpg, no matter what, would be on the OP's list every year. Why am I even responding to such a rubbish thread?

If you can't contribute constructively, don't participate in the thread.
    Last edited by Sj; 2012-12-12 at 05:19 PM.

Street Fighter X Tekken
    007 Legends
    Black Ops II
    Street Fighter X Tekken
    Street Fighter X Tekken

Diablo 3
    Mass Effect 3

Otherwise, I don't buy games that don't interest me, so I can't list any more. These are the only two that come to mind.

Lol Virtua's butthurt.

Please refrain from personal attacks and insults. If you have a problem with another person's posts, report and move on.
    Last edited by Sj; 2012-12-12 at 05:18 PM.

Lol Virtua's butthurt.
    Nah, but you're mad, and it's funny. Especially funny that my swearing upsets you when you called someone a faggot in another thread, and made some pretty racist statements in an entirely different thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoneseek View Post
    OP just comes off as a wow fanboy looking for an outlet to rag on other mmo's. Worse then a bunch of 12 year old girls screaming over justin beiber.

SWTOR wasn't even a 2012 game
    GW:2 is an amazing game and has been in competition for game of the year on multiple sites so far

No diablo 3 on the list? Lol. I'm pretty sure ANY mmorpg, no matter what, would be on the OP's list every year. Why am I even responding to such a rubbish thread?
    OP said he knows SWTOR was released 11 days before 2012. It's not a big deal. OP also said to base your opinions on your own experiences with the game, rather than reviews and/or sales. Diablo 3 is not MMO (It was also very fun with friends, which made it worth the price for me). Why is the thread rubbish? He is asking what are your top 5 worst games. Simple concept that you failed to do. Drop that pathetic attitude of yours, you are not impressing anyone.

As for my top 5 worst games of 2012, I'm not sure. I haven't played many 2012 games. There is MoP, Planetside 2, Orcs Must Die 2, Diablo 3, both Deponia games... Think that's it. Now which ones are the worst of those, I have no idea. Maybe Diablo 3 is the worst, even though I had tons of fun with friends.
    Last edited by Santti; 2012-12-12 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Nah, but you're mad, and it's funny. Especially funny that my swearing upsets you when you called someone a faggot in another thread, and made some pretty racist statements in an entirely different thread.
    Yeah I'm so mad, you caught me, darn, I was hoping I could hide it better.

Yeah I'm so mad, you caught me, darn, I was hoping I could hide it better.
    Dude I knew you were mad, but I didn't think you were that mad. If my swearing bothers you that much, just put me on ignore brohaw.

Oh brother, you two are acting like children.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew Peacock View Post
    Oh brother, you two are acting like children.
    It's the internet, do you expect any better?

AC3: Really dissapointed with this game esp for the way they ended desmonds story arc

This thread isn't really promoting constructive conversation. Locking.