Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Also, at least for me, it seems like you want to be way closer to the rings moving through you than the ones that already are away from you. Seems like the detection is a bit off, and you can run into the ring's hit detection where the server thinks it was.

P2 the rings seem to spawn slightly different, but based on how you do the fight, generally you stop moving in circles around the boss after the first attenuation, and just run away from the bosses for both.

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Also, at least for me, it seems like you want to be way closer to the rings moving through you than the ones that already are away from you. Seems like the detection is a bit off, and you can run into the ring's hit detection where the server thinks it was.
    Isn't it just annoying? I failed hard at discs until I realized I was better of standing on top of the raid and following them, even though on my screen I was running through nearly every disc

Quote Originally Posted by Dubalicious View Post
    Isn't it just annoying? I failed hard at discs until I realized I was better of standing on top of the raid and following them, even though on my screen I was running through nearly every disc
    yeah i rn wiht my raid it loks like i m getting my face smacke din by rings but somehow I'm not.

Also I have a problem with attenuation, the first group of two or three that are sentover, being on of them attuation starts about 3 seconds before the force and verve going off ends, so you're stuck kind of far away form the boss in the bubble. in addition the balls that shoot out seem very strange and will hit you in the face before you even know whats happening.

I need tips on how to dodge the first attenuation before the rest of the group gets there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    yeah i rn wiht my raid it loks like i m getting my face smacke din by rings but somehow I'm not.

Also I have a problem with attenuation, the first group of two or three that are sentover, being on of them attuation starts about 3 seconds before the force and verve going off ends, so you're stuck kind of far away form the boss in the bubble. in addition the balls that shoot out seem very strange and will hit you in the face before you even know whats happening.

I need tips on how to dodge the first attenuation before the rest of the group gets there.
    This is challenging part to heal. As a paladin I can bubble if it goes sour, most of time I can get away with just getting in the shield, using glyphed divine protection, having my tank shield wall, and popping a healing CD if needed. If the shield is in a bad place or you can't recover in time to get in a good spot for rings, I either bubble or just pro it up on dodging rings how ever I can.

Is sending a holy paladin over an option? Needless to day they have a TON of tools to deal with the platform before the rest of the raid gets there.

If that isn't an option I would personally recommend sending your healer with the *highest* latency or who is the most consistent/reliable/comfortable with solo dancing attenuation. (I failed at this so hard, but I'm a paladin so it's pretty much easy mode with BoP or Bubble)

Quote Originally Posted by Dubalicious View Post
    If that isn't an option I would personally recommend sending your healer with the *highest* latency or who is the most consistent/reliable/comfortable with solo dancing attenuation. (I failed at this so hard, but I'm a paladin so it's pretty much easy mode with BoP or Bubble)
    It's best just to bubble that first force and verve. My group had a paladin tank bop the healer, which works the same. Your Bubble/BoP will be back up when you need it next, in Phase 2.

Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    It's best just to bubble that first force and verve. My group had a paladin tank bop the healer, which works the same. Your Bubble/BoP will be back up when you need it next, in Phase 2.
    Good call! Prot pally would work just as well! Heck you could send a ret over to cover the healer, him/herself, AND the tank if specced into clemency (although clemency doesn't reset on wipes currently which can cause this to not be reliable)

yeahh but we have no pallies

yeahh but we have no pallies
    I would just send whoever is most comfortable. If I wasn't a pally I would definitely send somebody else over because avoiding the rings is extremely difficult for me (as I mentioned earlier, I basically have to run *through* them for the server to think I'm avoiding them - which leads me to basically relying on the rest of my raid a lot of the time. If the raid isn't there it is very difficult, though possible)

its that first one before the raid gets there the green orbs half the time eat you alive

its that first one before the raid gets there the green orbs half the time eat you alive
    It shouldn't be any different than succeeding attenuations if you do everything else the same. Have you let all of your healers give it a shot to see if anyone is more comfortable/successful?

Deleted
    Ehi,
    we're dodging attenuation very well in phase 1, positioning the boss facing the MC platform and with the raid stacked on the tank, all perfect.
    Our problems come in phase 2, we're changing our tact a lot of times trying to figure out how to dodge it.
    Now we're going to kill the echo in phase 2 and then position the boss in the middle and play like normal mode but we fail in avoid all the attenuations in phase 2, even the first one when the boss is alone. The "gauntlet"/ "hole" to run into in phase 2 is completely not regoular even with the dmb warning.
    Can we have a little help on: where put the boss / raid to avoid the first (ad hopefully the next) attenuation and what is difference in the pattern?

And: how can you know WHERE the echo will spawn related to the boss?