Free Server Migrates... when will they be available?

Alright, basically have 2 questions which I cannot seem to find out on the interwebz;

1. Where can I find out when and where servers are being chosen for Free Server Migrates?
    2. Is it something written in stone like the Darkmoon Faire? (every start of the month)

I really wanna know, because I'm desperate to leave my server, EU Kazzak for a more balanced server.

1. Where can I find out when and where servers are being chosen for Free Server Migrates?
    - Blizzard announce them on the forums everytime they made a "Free server transfer" available for specific realms
    2. Is it something written in stone like the Darkmoon Faire? (every start of the month)
    - Nop. We never know when they are going to give us a "Free server transfer", they are announced on the forums.

Never wait for "Free server transfer" because they are really rare and specific, you will never know when is going to be available a free server transfer for EU Kazzak, you better pay for the transfer if you really need it.

Blizzard only made them available because of technical difficult on a specific crowded realm

If you're realm is dead then probably you won't ever get a free.
    Only Realms who have a waittime for hours everyday, those get a free one.