Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    he stunned Garrosh
    If I stunned you would you consider it an attack?

Anduin didn't attack anyone, he stunned Garrosh and disabled the bell from corrupting anymore else, such as the orcs Garrosh was turning into sha.

---------- Post added 2012-12-13 at 06:05 PM ----------

NO MORE DAILIES!! GAH!! I want a title for how many mogu I've had to kill in the last month.
    Yes, Garrosh was doing bad things. That doesn't change the fact that Anduin is an Alliance prince who was opposing Garrosh, even if not violently. Garrosh attacked a leader, or at least future leader, of his faction's enemy. Anduin wasn't just some civilian sitting around in a village, he was actively opposing Garrosh and therefor the Horde, even if not violently.

Also Anduin needs to learn 2 pve. If he'd just run out of the aoe effect area we might not even be having this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh enough, tired of reading Garrosh fans still trying to kiss Garrosh's boots when he's outright been classed as the villain of this expansion.

You wanna blindly still worship him go ahead, I'll just take more satisfaction when we kill him.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh is a shit orc can't wait to stick it him and something tells me that Anduin gonna become one beast of a paladin when he get healthy again

Oh enough, tired of reading Garrosh fans still trying to kiss Garrosh's boots when he's outright been classed as the villain of this expansion.

You wanna blindly still worship him go ahead, I'll just take more satisfaction when we kill him.
    No, I am asking if you would consider it an attack should I stun you.

Oh for the love of god. I'm not a garrosh fan but if you want to blindly write me off because I can see Cairne is partially responsible for his own death and don't see EVERY little thing Garrosh does as 'rawr I'm evil!' go ahead. I never said him attacking Anduin was a 'good' thing but it's not some big super evil war crime like mana bombing Theramore or turning his orcs into sha either. Nor did I say that what Anduin did was bad. He acted heroically. But I don't see Garrosh attacking him as any worse than any other H/A battle going on.

I didn't know people were prohibited from liking villain characters! The more you know! Knowledge is power!

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I didn't know people were prohibited from liking villain characters! The more you know! Knowledge is power!
    Thats Traask, the dictionary model of "holier than thou" fanatic. Something deviates from his envisioned image of perfection? "EVULH! EVULH! KILL!". Him and Garrosh have exactly same mentality. Maybe thats why he hates him.

i've said it before i'll say it again

Garrosh is a great big jerk, to use nice terms, Garrosh gets sha inffected becomes a bigger stronger jerk, we purge him of the sha and kill it, he enrages, pissed that we took his extra power from him and shows just what a jerk he is, and we slaughter him. collect our epics and come back the next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Thats Traask, the dictionary model of "holier than thou" fanatic. Something deviates from his envisioned image of perfection? "EVULH! EVULH! KILL!". Him and Garrosh have exactly same mentality. Maybe thats why he hates him.
    Makes perfect sense. One does usually hate another that closely resembles themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Its not that its prohibited but it is frowned upon so.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Its not that its prohibited but it is frowned upon so.....
    Well I frown back at them.

Deleted
    the best part is the guy called jimmyåkesson looking for a group

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I frown back at them.
    well then sir I say good day to you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    And at a close up, it clearly shows that there is a gray smoke comming out of him, meaning he's already posessed at this point but he probably doesn't realize yet.
    Garrosh confirmed for 7th Sha - Sha of douche baggery

---------- Post added 2012-12-13 at 06:32 PM ----------

He could eat a baby and people would applaud him .

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Garrosh is a shit orc can't wait to stick it him and something tells me that Anduin gonna become one beast of a paladin when he get healthy again

Priest. He will be a beast of a priest. Anduin is a (self) bubbling, holy novaing, Holy Word: Chastising, Mind Controlling and all around very powerful priest.

Paladin would be far too the close the Warrior his daddy wanted him to be.

Deleted
    No, I am asking if you would consider it an attack should I stun you.
    Technically, Garrosh got stunned when Anduin rang the bell with the mallet, possibly because of Sha corruption within him.

I don't care for Garrosh at this point as much as the next person but I have to agree, even though I haven't seen any videos, it isn't like it was an unprovoked attack on a kid in the city, both of them were in what you could consider a warzone.
    Last edited by Blueness; 2012-12-13 at 06:55 PM. Reason: ~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    Technically, Garrosh got stunned when Anduin rang the bell with the mallet, possibly because of Sha corruption within him.
    Hmm.. you make a good point. Why would a bell whos gong was meant to cleanse chaos and bring harmony have had that effect on someone like Garrosh? It didn't stun Anduin or you the player, but it did him. You may well be onto something here, why else would he have gotten stunned?
    #boycottchina

Hmm.. you make a good point. Why would a bell whos gong was meant to cleanse chaos and bring harmony have had that effect on someone like Garrosh? It didn't stun Anduin or you the player, but it did him. You may well be onto something here, why else would he have gotten stunned?
    he could just be chaotic with out the sha to begin with.. as i havent gotten that far yet. was the smoke just grey. or they grey white black bubbly smoke we see associated with sha