The Patient

Battle.net saying i need to upgrade ALL my games?

Hello MMO-champs!

Today i decided to download Diablo 3, and give it another go after what i personally think, wasnt a hell of a start.

But i couldnt find my levle 60 when i logged in, and therefore went to check my Battle.net profile.

In here, it says i got a starter edition in Diablo 3, and i should upgrade the game to a FULL version for a total of 60euro.

Now, i got it from the annual pass, so err, anyone know what this is?

Furthermore it's saying, that i need to update my MoP account, even tho i got MoP on it already, and played it there.

I made a ticket, but as you know, it takes long for them to answer, so if anyone have a clue what i should do, let me know!

Did you complete the term of your Annual Pass? If you cancel for any reason, it'll bump your D3 down to starter.

You should call them, way more efficient than a ticket and do you have two accounts? maybe you picked the wrong one to look under accidentally? Not sure otherwise, sorry.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahjane View Post
    Did you complete the term of your Annual Pass? If you cancel for any reason, it'll bump your D3 down to starter.
    That's a good point also.