Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    You are 9 months late weighing in. Congrats on necroing a thread though.

oh crap, I don't know how I got to this thread, didn't realize it was a necro (That or I was pregnant when I first started writing my response). Well, you can never have enough stamina, and maybe someone will be recruited into my cabal of stamina whores.

10+ Year Old Account
    Frenzied Regen doesnt scale with Stamina in an actual boss fight, unless you have less then 20k vengeance, which would mean you arent taking damage, which would mean you arent taking enough damage to heal with FR.

With that being said, theres enough baseline crit/haste/hit/expertise on our gear atm that we generate enough rage baseline to use SD on CD in addition to about 6 mauls per minute/3 FRs per minute. Most of the reason for going crit is really for the dps boost, which is significant in 10 man raiding, and will help to kill the boss faster in 25 man, in addition to ensuring you always have enough rage to FR.

If you wanna go pure Stamina though, might as well. I'm certain you could hit 1.4 mil atm with a mixture of heroic T15/Normal T16 gear with full stamina gems, in addition to the CDR and Protectors trinkets for tanks, as well as a stamina flask. With that amount, you would be the perfect soak tank for all fights, so as long as healers can sustain your HP. Heck, you wouldnt even need cooldowns for most tank damaging things- Execute? Pssh, still got 200k health left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

As of 5.4 patch most bear tanks I see are going with rage build.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am going rage build atm but once i get crit capped ill go for the armor cap, not because its good but because i like IT
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE