[H] ilevel 480 Warlock LF Raiding Guild (Area-52)

I'm currently looking for a raiding guild on Area-52. I have been playing since 3.0 WoTLK, and I've across many server looking for the right guild, and I'm hoping to find the right one on Area-52.

I am able to raid most times, so it's not a problem for raid times. For currently raiding progression, I am currently 1/16 due to changing mains during the expansion, and not finding the right guilds.

If you want to contact me, either post here, send me a PM or send me an in-game mail (it's probably easier to reply here)

My armory is: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...igginox/simple

Hello! if you would think about Transferring check us out,

Ascent of US-Arathor is looking for players that fit your description to help fill a needed role in our 25-man raid group. We are an Alliance guild and among the oldest on the server. We are also the only 25-man raiding guild on Arathor. Your character is what we are looking for in our raid group and we would like to invite you to apply with us.

Our current progression is 6/6 MV 3/6 HoF. We raid Tuesday - Thursday from 6:00pm - 9:00pm PST (Server Time). Our loot distribution is by way of Loot Council, comprised of 6 officers and 2 weekly advisors (raid members).

Thank you for your consideration! We hope to see you soon!

I can't link our website yet cause Im new to site but heres my RealID: SammieJR19 at aol .com and send me a message if you'd like to talk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if you are wililng to switch servers Fates Requiem is looking for a ranged dps for our raid group. We raid Sunday Monday 8pm-11pm and are looking for someone who can consistently show up to raids (we have had raid attendance issues with another dps in our group). we are up to the Will of the Emperor and have only dipped our toes into Heart of Fear. Would love to hear back from you if you are interested in paying for a server transfer to join us.

HeroZero#1578 or send me an e-mail at pupil_pistol@hotmail.com or even PM me if that is most convenient.