What boss next? 10m H progression

My guild and I have been discussing where to go next for progression. After H MSV is cleared along with Blade Lord, we're discussing Garalon, Lei Shi, or non elite Protectors, I'm curious what those who are ahead of us have to say about it.

We run with..

Prot Paladin
    Guardian Druid

Restro Druid
    Holy Paladin
    Resto/Elemental Shaman

Fury Warrior
    Rogue
    Mage
    Hunter
    Shadow Priest

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Deleted
    Being 6/6H, 5/6H, 0/4H with some trys on Lei Shi (so, definitely not uber-pro), I would suggest the following progression path:

Garalon --> Windlord --> Zor'lok or Amber-shaper --> Amber-shaper or Zor'lok

You could opt to go ToES when you're 5/6H in HoF. Especially since you don't seem to have a fourth healer for Empress HC (although I've been told she is possible with 3 healers with good gear).

Deleted
    I don't get why people skip "harder " bosses to go for the easy ones. Why not just clear it like it was intended and your raid might get better because of it aswell?

Quote Originally Posted by Dre4m View Post
    I don't get why people skip "harder " bosses to go for the easy ones. Why not just clear it like it was intended and your raid might get better because of it aswell?
    Kill more easier bosses -> more loot -> harder bosses become easier

Deleted
    There may be various reasons why a guild might do that. Kind of an economical answer would be that going for the easier bosses first gives you better gear earlier which makes the harder bosses easier.

You could, however, also be dissatisfied with Blizzard's choice to make the first boss in HoF the 2nd hardest boss in the instance, on heroic that is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oghqt View Post
    There may be various reasons why a guild might do that. Kind of an economical answer would be that going for the easier bosses first gives you better gear earlier which makes the harder bosses easier.

You could, however, also be dissatisfied with Blizzard's choice to make the first boss in HoF the 2nd hardest boss in the instance, on heroic that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    Kill more easier bosses -> more loot -> harder bosses become easier
    I get both of those answers. But atleast from a personal perspective I raid because I enjoy a challenge, Is it not way more rewarding beating a hard boss then skipping it to beat some easy ones?

Imperial vizier isn't really that hard in it's current state if you've cleared up to that point you should be more then capable to defeat the boss if you throw some raiding nights into it.

I get both of those answers. But atleast from a personal perspective I raid because I enjoy a challenge, Is it not way more rewarding beating a hard boss then skipping it to beat some easy ones?

Imperial vizier isn't really that hard in it's current state if you've cleared up to that point you should be more then capable to defeat the boss if you throw some raiding nights into it.
    You have to be clever with your raid time though, if you only raid 3-4 nights per week. Consider the following two scenarios:

A raiding guild goes for Ta'yak first, then Zor'lok. Ta'yak takes 2 nights to kill, which then grants them loot. With this loot the guild goes to Zor'lok and kills it in 4 nights.

Alternatively, another raiding guild goes for Zor'lok first. They don't have the benefit of the extra gear so may take 6 nights to kill him. After that they then spend 2 nights on Ta'yak, because the extra gear from Zor'lok doesn't really help, it still takes the same amount of time to learn the strategy.

So overall, the first guild has spent less time in the instance, being more efficient thus being able to get more done in their limited raiding time.

Yes, this is SUPER simplified, but it's to get the point across.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    You have to be clever with your raid time though, if you only raid 3-4 nights per week.
    This is pretty much it as last week was the first week we've raided more than 2 nights a week since HoF came out, so we're playing catchup to where we would have liked to have been at this point. Thanks for the feedback thus far guys.

Deleted

There is also the aspect of people wanting to achieve the best possible wowprogress rank possible so they rather kill the easier ones to obtain more loot before trying the harder ones, if you're not a top 50 guild, this method provides faster progress overall.