Deleted

Lion's Landing scenario, new npc model?

Hello , so Lion's Landing came up today again as random scenario but this time i noticed something i haven't before.

The Lion's Landing footman npcs are different , not just their armor but their fighting stance and auto hit and when standing idle looks like a combination between a current male human and a belf male pose, also i think they look slimmer than the current human males. Did anyone else notice them? They are in the courtyard where the waves of horde come atacking.

I'm not going to directly jump and say that they might be a slight peek into upcoming new models for humans, but I haven't seen the model before and adding them to non important npcs seems a bit weird. Unlike Vol'Jin who is a leader thus needing a new character model.

P.S. I would of taken pictures but i play with all settings on low untill i upgrade my pc. Also looked on wowhead and there were no pictures of these guys.

they aren't new, they are quite old. Defias bandits used that model in Elwynn, and Deadmines. It shows up in a few other places too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    they aren't new, they are quite old. Defias bandits used that model in Elwynn, and Deadmines. It shows up in a few other places too.
    This indeed if im not remembering wrong it used to be the standard human model for every male human back in alpha/beta of classic wow.

Deleted
    Ah alright then sorry for making the thread, maybe a moderator can delete it.