Deleted

Demo double portal?

Hello warlock's lover,
    I saw in some video, or in Bg some lock using 2 time's in a row demonic circle.... HOW??

10+ Year Old Account
    By 2 times in a row, you mean back-to-back? Im pretty sure that you can get teleport down to like a 15 second cooldown, maybe 10, which is pretty quick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Demo has two teleport abilities, one that costs mana and one that costs fury. You can use one, switch form, and then use the other since they don't share CDs.

You can port in human form and in Demon form. Two different cooldowns. It's pretty good!

Deleted
    Lol amazing i didn't notice that, really amazing!! I'm having a lot of fun playing demo in pvp

10+ Year Old Account
    i think so since they cost two different resources, you dont just do that by mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

It's been a couple of months since I've played Demo so I can't remember this, but how much fury does it cost?