Page 1 of 3
LastLast

new TfB has... 1 stack in PvP now?! %&^&*

wait what? really? it was 5, than 3 as of like a week ago, and now...1? awesome for my burst >.>

Awesome for me not getting globaled.

Warrior burst is amazing without TFB... you don't need it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Inspite of Blizzard constantly stating TfB wasn't an issue because the odds of it stacking high enough to be a heavy hitter as seen in some youtube videos...they nerfed it anyway... oi vey.

They are systematically nerfing burst across the board and instead turning it into pressure.

Heal is far too bursty and powerful right now, which is getting changed once they can tune it properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mewmix View Post
    They are systematically nerfing burst across the board and instead turning it into pressure.

Heal is far too bursty and powerful right now, which is getting changed once they can tune it properly.
    The issue is that we suffer in the mean time while they figure out what to do about it.

Warriors are still fine.

This change has brought some relief to people facing warriors.

/thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

This is just too much. Three stacks was just fine, and would hit for no more than a Frost Bomb or Chaos Bolt. One stack doesn't even hit harder than slam does and renders Taste for Blood completely pointless in Pvp. Warriors were already nerfed, this was just too much and merely brought on by whiners having learn to play issues.

Actually HS with 1 TfB hits a bit harder than Slam, and doesn't need a GCD.

Stop complaining about stuff that were totally OP, especially when they nerfed healing for another 15% and you probably haven't really tested the impact of that.

Frost Bomb got a nerf, can be dispelled, you have to be in a Deep Freeze for it to really matter (I mean the huge "OMAGAD BURST" you're talking about) and you have to cast it.
    Chaos Bolt has an INSANE cast time and is gimmicky (pillar-hug/reflect it) and need a build up time.

TfB comes has a bonus, when you already have Colossus Smash/Shockwave/Mortal Strike/Overpower for when you're dumping rage.
    You already have a benefit for TfB procs : free Overpower. Having free 40k dmg followed by a non-crit 140k HS was plain stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemmiatem View Post
    This is just too much. Three stacks was just fine, and would hit for no more than a Frost Bomb or Chaos Bolt. One stack doesn't even hit harder than slam does and renders Taste for Blood completely pointless in Pvp. Warriors were already nerfed, this was just too much and merely brought on by whiners having learn to play issues.
    And the 'controlled' detonation via Glyph of Fire Blast nerfed the damage of Frost Bomb by 50%. Like a person above me has already stated they are nerfing burst across the board but taking their time doing so by changing stuff that was or is practically broken first.

I am speaking more to the idea of losing the concept of a "ramp up" for the TfB stacks AND dealing with rage conservation/usage. it was adding IMMENSELY to the breathe of new life the warr had in PvP, and a new play style. just bumb'd out more than i'll miss the big numbers tbh....

Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post
    awesome for my burst >.>
    Did feel like it

I would have complained about this if there weren't any tuning on the healing. Since they did increase the healing debuff, I'm fine with it. I was never happy about RNG choosing when I can kill someone or not when there is a good healer up. Maybe now I need less stars to align against some healing classes on 2v2.

Deleted
    This wont change anything really. Bad warriors will still be bad and good warriors will still be in all the top10 teams.

More nerfs to warriors or more buffs to other melees please.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemmiatem View Post
    A frost bomb needs 4 or 5 secs to explode and if you do it with the glyph its reduced by 50% dmg and it has a cast time. Choasbolt needs a ember and has a fucking massive cast time.

Heroic Strike is off global and its instant........

Deleted
    /reroll class

F*cking sick of blizzard being so unreliable.
    If warriors weren't supposed as strong as they were early MOP, how did they make such a huge differential mistake?

Someone's gotta get their shit straight.

Deleted
    While I'm not saying this is wrong in any way, I do have to laugh at a Mage trying to say this is fine with their a hellova bullshit ice lances and the like. Aka, an instant 100k attack pretty much... Oh, and Warriors are only effective in Melee. If you were any good you wouldn't have got hit by a warrior enough for this to make a difference.

i wouldn't say warrior will "suffer" in pvp because of this. Of course it's a nerf, obviously, but it's not that bad.
    imo blizz is nerfing the wrong things and people will still cry because they get bursted down by a warrior.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skitzin View Post
    The issue is that we suffer in the mean time while they figure out what to do about it.
    Dont really agree. Usually a nerf to burst is compensated with sustained damage but warriors dont need that. The control warriors have pretty much take care of that.
    Once BLZ remove shockwave from arms and change defensive stance turtling with second wind then there might be an issue with warrior damage from a warrior PoV.
    Warriors are still untouched when negating incoming damage via their control, interrupts, defensive cds.

Bottom line warriors are still OP
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Redcinder View Post
    Heroic Strike is off global and its instant........
    Slam is instant now, just FYI, being off the global is still and advantage of heroic strike.