Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Oh wotlk when crits weren't RNG . But seriously it was pretty fun to actually crit more than twice in a 30 secs without any procs/increased crit on abilities.

I DPS'd as arms even back then when fury outright dominated, heaps of fun, having to manage rend, couldnt move while casting slam (well tbh, that sucked) and padding meters with bladestorm sweeping strikes despite it only having a 4 target cap, having to stance dance to interrupt lady deathwhisper because no one else would.

'Twas a fun time indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Brakthir View Post
    43%? Try being crit capped at around 65%ish.

And you had to gem full arp to be at 100% arp passively.
    You most defiantly did not need to gem arp to get 100% passive.

I never got any of that sick ICC gear, or shadowmourne in that case, but i do miss ARP as a stat. especially during to TOTC days where you had to calculate if STR or ARP was the best stat for you according to the gear you had

Quote Originally Posted by Sentientsix View Post
    "And you had to gem full arp to be at 100% arp passively."

Maybe I'm interpreting this wrong... but no, you didn't. I had 100% with zero armor pen gems. 5/6? agi pieces (don't remember off the top of my head) + bis ICC gear gave you more than enough.
    This. I had full arp cap one point. But I had both ARP trinkets, and one of my weapons was the agi queldelar. And had a couple leather arp pieces.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Deleted
    So what was fury in wotlk all about?
    - Full icc-hero gear? CHECK
    - 100 % arp with just strength-gems? CHECK
    - Shadowmourne? CHECK
    - Spamming hs like a mindless chicken? CHECK!!!

Even the rotation was kinda dump I loved my warrior back then. It really felt like being a FURY-warrior. Doing tons of damage gave you tons of rage which let you do even more damage. It felt so good

I had HS bound to mouswheel up AND mousewheel down. Imagine the soothing sounds that ensued through teamspeak.

10+ Year Old Account
    As OP as we were, I can't say I miss that time. The ragebar didn't practically even exist since resources were infinite and the DPS rotation was horribly oversimplified - not to mention straining. Decisions came down to dumping rage to either HS or Cleave. And this is speaking from experience; I had damn near Hard BiS with full str gems, BroMourne and all that other junk.

I'd take the current well-flowing Arms (or Fury, for that matter) playstyle over the old BT/WW/Slam/HS-spam scheme any day.
    Last edited by Nakkí; 2012-12-14 at 09:52 AM.
    Nakkiz of Memento <EU-Frostwhisper>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentientsix View Post
    "And you had to gem full arp to be at 100% arp passively."

Maybe I'm interpreting this wrong... but no, you didn't. I had 100% with zero armor pen gems. 5/6? agi pieces (don't remember off the top of my head) + bis ICC gear gave you more than enough.
    I had shadowmourne and full heroic gear with 1 leather piece (wrist) which was only bis. Still have it all in bank and you had to gem a bit to get 100% ArPen.