1. I partially agree as it makes a bit more sense, but you really don't want to be carrying around these items all the time to be fair
2. Running around is just more a pain in the ass, it doesn't increase the game difficulty
3. You know that for raids, you often carried handcrafted, expensive ammo in pretty much all your bagslots as the biggest pouches weren't sufficient for a whole raid
4. So basically you're saying kiting has become more difficult
5. Reduced price =/= game difficulty? You can't fly in Azeroth content (outside of cata content) when it is relevant
6. Of course completely outdated raids will be duo-able or solo-able... It would be strange if it wasn't
7. 25M in MC < 25M in Firelands or any other current raid which you can't do with ~60% of the possible maximum WHEN IT IS CURRENT CONTENT
8. You know how annoying it was to level all those weapon skills? Yay, got a mace now, but can't use it yet! Again, not difficulty, just time consuming
9. Improved ways of traveling is good as far as I'm concerned. Again, no difficulty but only a time consuming feature
10. Why exactly would you want this? And, again just time consuming, has nothing to do with difficulty
11. Not as long as I have had gathering professions, but I didn't have them at the start of vanilla. Might have changed among the way somewhere
12. Yes, however this was implemented at the end of Wrath.
13. Your point being?
14+15 I agree, the way it currently works is stupid!
Now, all you're points basically prove that the game requires less time in order to achieve something. But outside 5m heroic dungeons and solo (quest) content, raid content is actually a lot harder than it was back then. The only real challenge in vanilla and BC was having enough time to commit!