I did Sha of fear and sadly I was quite disapointed, I did not do it on heroic but I wanted a bit more than that. I know its stupid to do that but tonight I imagined myself with my guild fighting... something like that.

The Sha of Fear. Health =X Enrage =X

Phase1: Feel the fear.

Duration 100seconds

(The Sha of Fear affects all enemies with Fear, reducing movement speed by 1% every second and increasing Shadow Damage tacken by 1%.

Hands of Terror: Strike all enemies in a 60 yards cone radius for X Shadow Damage over 30seconds, Every 8sec)

(Fate tendrils: The Sha of Fear summons a Fate tendrils on a random raid member, casting a void zone 2.5sec cast on that player and dealing X shadow damage, can be interrupted, last until phase end.

Fate Tendril: health X
Shadow Bolt: Deal X shadow damage to random player
Shadow Lightning: Every 12 seconds can be interrupted : Deal X Shadow Damage to random player chaining to all players witin 8 yards)

Phase2: Conquer your fear

Duration 80seconds
Blast of Shadow: Affect the whole raid dealing X Shadow Damage every 2Seconds
Hands of Terror:Stop
When the raid fear level reach 100%, the raid is affected by Fear.

The sha of fear cast Corrution.

Corruption: Every 15seconds,
2(10man) 5(25man) random raid Melee/tank Raid members are mind controlled, if not enough Melee a range will be controlled increasing their health pool by 500% dealing 1000% additional damage, but moving 75% slower and freeing them from Fear. Corruption Breaks when the affected target is at 125% Base Health.

Phase3: Deny my existance.
Fate tendrils:Stop
Corruption:Stop

Affraid: You are so affraid of the Sha that you deny his existance, removing him from your sight.
Bolt of Fear: Target 3(10man) 7(25man) Random players inflicting XShadow Damage. 12sec CD.

The Sha of Fear Summon a Fear Spawn: Once
(Fear spawn: healthX
Touch of fear: The Fear Spawn Strikes all targets in a frontal cone dividing X Shadow Damage to all players in front of him afflicting them with Fear plague every 4 seconds.
Fear Plague: Increase Shadow Damage tacken by 5% Stacking 20 times.
Hole of darkness, 2.5second cast,16 second CD target random DPS inflicting him and all his allies in a 8 yard radius with Darkness, Cannot target tanks or healers.
DarknessMagic debuff) Deal 240% of Maximum Health as shadow damage over 10sec, affecting him with Might of the raider after the duration fades without being dispelled.
Might of the raiderbuff) Deal Increase damage, healing tacken and shadow damage tacken by 10% last until death.)

When the Fear Spawn dies, the raiders are transported into the realm of dreams.

Phase4: Fear no more. ( Burn phase )

The Sha of Fear respawn at the health he was at the end of Phase 2.
Affraid: Stop
Bolt of Fear:Stop
Blast of Shadow:Stop

Hands of Terror: Strike all enemies in a 60 yards cone radius for X Shadow Damage over 30seconds, Every 8sec)

Blast of Fear: Affect the whole raid dealing X Shadow Damage, 3second CD and apply End.
EndMagic debuff) (Stack10 times) Deal 1% of your total health as shadow damage everytime End is Applied.
When End is dispelled, the Sha of Fear cast Ending.
Ending: The Sha of fear remove End from all raiders and gain Death Awaits.
Death AwaitsStack 10 times) Reduce the Cooldown on End by 0.25 seconds.