Good or Evil? You decide.

Early one winters veil, I was at the stormwind bank, scaming players using the old "pick a random box in the trade window for a chance at epic loot" trick.

Then come Christmas day, I logged onto my Dwarf, dressed him in Santa themed outfit of the season, and began giving the gold away to all the noobs and poor players out there.

Part of me feels an almost evil joy for the scam, much like the joker, it wasn't for the money but for the act itself, and much the same for giving the gold away. I simply enjoyed the good act of doing so as it made me feel good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't be too hard on yourself! Those chumps weren't forced to play your games.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaliani View Post
    Hmm, I like the way you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaliani View Post
    So it's okay to cheat people because they aren't forced to play a game on false premises?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Babzu View Post
    Early one winters veil, I was at the stormwind bank, scaming players using the old "pick a random box in the trade window for a chance at epic loot" trick.

Then come Christmas day, I logged onto my Dwarf, dressed him in Santa themed outfit of the season, and began giving the gold away to all the noobs and poor players out there.

Part of me feels an almost evil joy for the scam, much like the joker, it wasn't for the money but for the act itself, and much the same for giving the gold away. I simply enjoyed the good act of doing so as it made me feel good.
    just so we are clear: WAS there a box with epic loot in there in each attempt? because if there wasn't, you were scamming and can be banned for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    just so we are clear: WAS there a box with epic loot in there in each attempt? because if there wasn't, you were scamming and can be banned for it.
    Hmm, I might be wrong but I think you can get banned even if there was an epic loot box in there. Blizzard doesn't take very kindly towards these types of games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like the real deal with christmas. A fat beared man dressing up in a suit advertising for kids to come to him, while the parents spend loads on buying gifts.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    You're like a jolly wealth redistribution man.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    Evil.

/10char

What makes a man evil? What makes him good?